Antigua Spanish School Option #1
The Antigua Spanish School (option #1) is a very well run small Spanish school located in Antigua, Guatemala. Located just minutes away from the city center, the Antigua Spanish School (option #1) has excellent facilities. Students can study and learn Spanish either inside in one of the comfortable classrooms, or outside in the lovely garden, which seems to be the most popular option. Founded in the early 2000′s, this Spanish school has gained a reputation as one of the best schools found anywhere in Antigua, Guatemala. Today the Antigua Spanish School is endorsed by both the Ministerio de Educacion de Guatemala and the Instituto Guatelmalteco de Turismo.
The Antigua Spanish School (option #1) offers as its standard Spanish programs private instruction from 4 – 6 classes per day. If you need to learn Spanish fast, this Spanish school can set up the perfect program for you. For those needing specialized Spanish instruction, the private Spanish class format is ideal. Spanish programs can be set up to cover specific topics and/or vocabulary that you need to acquire. Furthermore this Spanish school can set up specialized programs such as Medical Spanish if needed.
Spanish programs at the Antigua Spanish School (option #1) start every week and are open to people of all levels of Spanish proficiency. You can study and learn Spanish for as short as a week or up to a period of months. The choice is yours!
We think this Antigua Spanish School is a wonderful place to learn Spanish while at the same discovering Antigua and the rest of Guatemala.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Antigua, Guatemala.
- Stay with a local host family
- Private room (you can share a room with someone you are traveling with if you like)
- Friends or family can stay in the same host family and get a private room or share.
- 3 meals per day.
- Host families are within walking distance.
- Towels & sheets included.
- Stay in a private apartment
- Perfect for those who want complete privacy
- Most apartments are 3 bedrooms in size.
- NO MEALS included.
- Walking distance to the Spanish school
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day & Shared Bath||$245||$490||$735||$980||$245|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day & Private Bath||$270||$540||$810||$1,080||$270|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Private Apt. No Meals||$420||$840||$1,260||$1,680||$420|
|Private 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day & Shared Bath||$260||$520||$780||$1,040||$260|
|Private 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day & Private Bath||$285||$570||$855||$1,140||$285|
|Private 5 Spanish Program With Private Apt. No Meals||$415||$830||$1,245||$1,660||$415|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day & Shared Bath||$275||$550||$825||$1,100||$275|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day & Private Bath||$300||$600||$900||$1,200||$300|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Private Apt. No Meals||$450||$900||$1,350||$1,800||$450|
- Private Spanish courses
- Host family option includes 3 meals per day
- If more than 1 person is staying in the apartment add $140 (includes classes and apt.)
- No meals with apartment option
- Airport pickup available for an extra fee
- Code (M)
Spanish Programs at our Antigua Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- Accommodations in a private apartment (if selected)
- Handouts and books
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here