Bocas del Toro Spanish School
Learn Spanish in Bocas del Toro, Panama. Bocas del Toro is a series of tropical islands just off the coast of Panama. The Bocas del Toro Spanish School is located on Isla Colon. If you come to learn Spanish in Bocas del Toro you will have a chance to attend a good Spanish school while experiencing a tropical paradise. This area is considered one of the most beautiful regions of Panama. If you want to learn Spanish in an area famous for its outdoor activities, then Bocas del Toro and our Spanish language school will make an excellent choice.
The Bocas del Toro Spanish School has an array of Spanish programs that will help students learn Spanish in a very short period of time. Outside of the classroom the Spanish school either arranges excursions, or helps student to arrange an activity so that they can discover and explore nature at its finest. The Bocas del Toro Spanish School firmly believes that when students combine an intensive Spanish program with an incredible array of outdoor activities the student will come away with much more than just the ability to communicate in Spanish. You will come away with experiences, memories and friendships that will last forever. If you come to learn Spanish in Bocas del Toro you will receive an amazing experience.
We feel that the Bocas del Toro Spanish School has an interesting variety of Spanish programs which will help you learn Spanish in a short period of time. You can study Spanish in Bocas del Toro, Panama during any time of the year and for any length of time. So why not start now?
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Bocas del Toro, Panama.
- Live with a local host family in Bocas del Toro
- Private room is the standard option.
- Share a room with a friend or family member if you want
- Receive breakfast each day
- Accommodations are very close to the Spanish school
- Stay in the student residence
- Private room
- Share common areas
- NO meals included with this accommodation option
- Cable TV
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 1 Meal Per Day||$365||$705||$1,050||$1,390||$340|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence Option & NO MEALS||$365||$705||$1,050||$1,390||$340|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 1 Meal Per Day||$470||$915||$1,365||$1,810||$445|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Residence Option & NO MEALS||$470||$915||$1,365||$1,810||$445|
- Group Spanish programs have no more than 4 students in any one class
- Host family option includes breakfast
- Airport pickup in Bocas del Toro is $20
Spanish Programs at our Bocas del Toro Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
- Accommodations with a local host family or residence
- Private room when staying with a local host family or residence
- 1 meals each day with host family
- NO meals with residence option
- Books and other school material
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here