Cadiz Spanish School
The Cadiz Spanish School is a smaller school offering a very high level of personalized attention to participants who come to study and learn Spanish at this school. Centrally located all the sites of interest in Cadiz are just minutes away. Want to spend time on the beach? That is walking distance away as well! The facilities are the Cadiz Spanish School are excellent. They are modern and comfortable which means you can focus on learning Spanish and enjoying yourself during your stay in Cadiz.
Students who come to study and learn Spanish at the Cadiz Spanish School come from around the world. We like the international feel this diverse group of students bring to the environment at the Spanish school.
Most participants choose to enroll in a group Spanish program, with the Standard Group 4 Program being the most popular option. However some students need to acquire the language a bit faster and will opt for the more intensive Group 6 Program. Which ever Spanish program you opt to take you can be assured that you will be participating in a well-regarded Spanish program.
Besides offering group Spanish programs, the Cadiz Spanish School can arrange private instruction for those individuals who need or prefer this type of set up. Some people learn Spanish much better in a private class setting. Others may need to learn Spanish terminology as it relates to their profession or some specific interest. Whatever the case may be the Cadiz Spanish School can set up a Spanish program for you! Contact us to find out more.
This location also offers a Spanish & Surf option. This is very popular.
Each week in addition to the regularly scheduled Spanish classes the school organizes interesting activities or cultural activities that allow you to discover the best that Cadiz and Spain has to offer.
Cadiz is a unique place in Spain to study and learn Spanish in. We are sure you will have a great experience at the Cadiz Spanish School!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Cadiz, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Cadiz Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Very close to the Spanish school.
- Private apartment
- If you want complete independence this is the option
- Fully equipped one bedroom apt.
- Living room, bathroom, TV, a/c and heating.
- Bed linens and towels provided.
- Utilities paid up to 50 euro per month.
- Deposit of $195 required on arrival
- End of rental cleaning fee of $55
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$345||$685||$1,010||$1,325||$325|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$425||$850||$1,260||$1,670||$410|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Private Apartment & NO MEALS||$630||$1,255||$1,865||$2,465||$610|
|Spanish & Surf Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$420||$780||$1,165||$1,550||$395|
|Spanish & Surf Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$495||$925||$1,385||$1,845||$470|
|Spanish & Surf Program With Private Apartment & NO MEALS||$695||$1,325||$1,990||$2,650||$675|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$390||$785||$1,160||$1,480||$370|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$475||$950||$1,410||$1,815||$455|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Private Apartment & NO MEALS||$680||$1,355||$2,015||$2,620||$655|
- 10 students per group class
- 2 meals per day with host family
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment or private apartment option.
- High Season add-on for shared apt/host family $30 per week. July 1 though Sept 10
- High Season add-on for private apt. $265 per week. June 12 through September 10
- Code 2017
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Cadiz Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here