Cartagena Spanish School
The Cartagena Spanish School is a well recognized language school located in the colonial heart of Cartagena. From this ideal location you are close to the most important sites of interest within Cartagena such as the Plaza de Santo Domingo and the church of San Pedro Claver. The Spanish school is located in a lovely colonial style building which is situated in one of the more traditional neighborhoods in Cartagena. The beach area itself is only minutes away.
When you come to study and learn Spanish in Cartagena you will find students from around the world at the school. The classrooms are comfortable and the teachers all have years of experience teaching Spanish. Most students will take the Standard Group Course.
For those that need specialized instruction the Cartagena Spanish School can set up a program customized for your needs. Topics can include business Spanish, Spanish medical terminology, etc.
Many people who come to this region of Colombia to learn Spanish also want to experience everything the area has to offer. As such we arrange in addition to your Spanish classes, adventure type programs. Learn how to SCUBA dive, spend time on the water learning how to sail or kite surf. If your interests lie more towards music or dance, the Spanish school arranges these types of programs as well.
The Cartagena Spanish School also offers a few different Spanish programs.
Spanish programs at the Cartagena Spanish School start every week and are open to people of all levels of Spanish proficiency. You can study and learn Spanish for as short as a week or up to a period of months. The choice is yours!
We think the Cartagena Spanish School is a wonderful place to learn Spanish while at the same discovering Cartagena and the rest of Colombia.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Cartagena, Colombia.
- Stay with a local host family
- Private room (you can share a room with someone you are traveling with if you like)
- Friends or family can stay in the same host family and get a private room or share.
- 1 meals per day.
- Host families are a short distance from the Spanish school.
- Towels & sheets included.
- Stay in a shared apartment.
- The apartment offers a stunning view of the ocean
- Perfect for those who want complete privacy.
- Apartments have a capacity of 3 people.
- NO MEALS included.
- Cleaning once per week.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 1 Meal Per day||$535||$955||$1,385||$1,810||$430|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$545||$975||$1,415||$1,850||$445|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 1 Meal Per day||$790||$1,475||$2,165||$2,855||$690|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$800||$1,495||$2,195||$2,895||$695|
- Host family option includes 1 meals per day
- No meals with apartment option
- Airport pickup available for an extra fee of $35
- Code (C)
Spanish Programs at our Cartagena Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- Accommodations in a private apartment (if selected)
- Handouts and books
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here