Cordoba Spanish School
The Cordoba Spanish School is a well-regarded Spanish school located right next to the old quarter in Cordoba. This location offers participants access to all sites of interest in and around Cordoba. The Cordoba Spanish School is located in a charming two-story Andalusian style building. The Spanish school has close to 20 classrooms, a small library, a multimedia room, free Wi-Fi, and a relaxing break area in the courtyard. Participants at the Cordoba Spanish School come from a variety of countries which creates a very international feel at the Spanish school.
The most popular Spanish program is the Standard Group 4 Spanish Program. Participants will study and learn Spanish in a small group structure with never more than 6 students in any one Spanish class. By keeping class size small participants will receive very personalized attention which means you will learn Spanish quickly.
Some participants prefer a more intensive Spanish program. For these cases the Cordoba Spanish School has created a combined group and private Spanish program. The first part of the day is spent in the Standard Group 4 Spanish Program. Following this participants will take another 1 class per day in a private class setting. The private classes can be used to cover general Spanish topics OR can be used to cover topics of interest to you. Essentially you can customize the private class portion.
Each week the Cordoba Spanish School also provides a range cultural activities and/or excursions. The idea is that you will learn Spanish in the mornings and then in the afternoons (and weekends) have a chance to learn about Cordoba and Spain.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Cordoba, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 10-20 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Requesting WiFi is an additional $25 per week
- Located between 10-20 minutes from the Spanish school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$410||$715||$1,015||$1,310||$300|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$475||$850||$1,220||$1,590||$370|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$625||$1,135||$1,635||$2,135||$500|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$695||$1,270||$1,840||$2,410||$570|
- Group Spanish classes have a max of 6 participants
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Train station pickup (in Cordoba) $25
- Code 2016
Spanish Programs at the Cordoba Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here