Cuenca Spanish School
The Cuenca Spanish School was founded in the late 1990’s and today is considered one of the best Spanish schools in South America. Recognized by the Ministry of Education, the Cuenca Spanish School offers excellent Spanish language programs for beginner to advanced level Spanish students.
The Cuenca Spanish School is centrally located in one of the nicer parts of the city where students have easy access to bars, restaurants, shops, banks, cybercafes, and transportation. The Spanish school itself utilizes a very nice colonial style building which provides a comfortable setting in which to learn Spanish.
The Cuenca Spanish School provides quality one-to-one immersion programs for students of any age and level of Spanish proficiency. The classrooms are clean and quiet, and students typically enjoy the comfortable social areas as places to both study and/or meet with each other during coffee breaks.
Cuenca, Ecuador is one of the more interesting place to study and learn Spanish in Ecuador.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Cuenca, Ecuador.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located within 5-15 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$415||$800||$1,190||$1,580||$390|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$515||$995||$1,490||$1,980||$490|
- Private classes (4 or 6 classes per day)
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- 2 meals included with Beach Option
- Meals included with Jungle option
Spanish Programs at the Cuenca Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Pacific Beach option includes accommodations at a resort
- Jungle option includes lodging and 3 meals per day
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here