Cusco Spanish School Option #2
If you want to learn Spanish in Cusco, then you should strongly consider the Cusco Spanish School (option#2). With many years of experience, this Spanish school has earned an excellent reputation. The amount of Spanish programs the Cusco Spanish School offers means there is something there for everyone. You can learn Spanish in a small group program, combined Spanish programs, or even learn Spanish in a private class setting.
If that is not enough you also have the opportunity to study and learn Spanish in two OTHER very unique locations: The Sacred Valley of the Inca and The Peruvian Rainforest of Tambopata.
The Spanish school has excellent facilities. They have 12 classrooms, an internet lounge, an in-house travel agency, plus a sunny terrace for students to relax after their Spanish programs. Additionally the Spanish school has an onsite student residence.
The Spanish programs start EVERY Monday of the year. As with our other schools this school does an excellent job in creating Spanish programs that will help to ensure that you learn Spanish quickly will at the same time getting to discover Cusco, Peru!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Cusco, Peru.
- Stay with a local host family
- Private room (you can share a room with someone you are traveling with if you like)
- Friends or family can stay in the same host family and get a private room or share.
- 2 meals per day
- Many host families are within walking distance
- Stay in the student residence
- Private room
- 2 meals per day (breakfast and lunch)
- located on the Cusco Spanish School campus
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With STANDARD Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$350||$655||$960||$1,265||$305|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With PREMIUM Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$375||$705||$1,035||$1,365||$330|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Student Residence Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$425||$805||$1,185||$1,565||$380|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With STANDARD Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$450||$855||$1,260||$1,665||$405|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With PREMIUM Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$475||$905||$1,335||$1,765||$430|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Student Residence Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$525||$1,005||$1,485||$1,965||$480|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With STANDARD Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$475||$905||$1,335||$1,765||$430|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With PREMIUM Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$500||$955||$1,410||$1,865||$455|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Student Residence Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$550||$1,055||$1,560||$2,065||$505|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 6 students in a class
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day
- Residence option includes 2 meals per day
- Sacred Valley Program is $485. There must be at least 4 people in the program for it to run.
- The Tambopata Program is $835. There must be at least 6 people in the program for it to run.
- Airport pickup is free from Cusco
- Code (A)
Spanish Programs at our Cusco Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
- Accommodations with a local host family or student residence
- Private room
- Laundry service with your host family
- 2 meals per day
- Handouts and books
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here