Group Spanish Programs
Spanish Abroad, Inc. arranges group Spanish programs in Latin America and Spain for a wide range of organizations that would like travel together, learn Spanish, and enjoy the full immersion experience, as a group. On an ongoing basis send groups to various locations throughout Latin America & Spain.
Spanish Abroad Inc. understands that groups of have many different goals and needs. As such we offer the flexibility to incorporate Spanish classes along with activities, accommodations, transportation, volunteering and many other services that are needed to organize the perfect Spanish program for your group.
Use our experience and expertise to arrange a group Spanish program for your organization/group.
***We offer group incentives (see below)
Standard Spanish Abroad Group Program
Our Standard Spanish Abroad Group Program is ideal for groups that would like to integrate their members into a program that is normally offered by one of our Spanish schools.
Essentially your group would participate in the standard programs offered by any of our Spanish schools. You decide where your group would like to go. Select the country, location, school, type of program, and type of accommodations you would like to register for. We will do the rest.
See our Programs to view all of our offerings. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Customized Spanish Abroad Group Program
Our Customized Spanish Abroad Group Program is a structured program and is the preferred choice for groups who want to have every detail of their program arranged prior to their arrival.
Custom programs normally include courses, accommodations, round trip transfer service to select international airports, afternoon activities, excursions and other special group options such has a welcome and farewell dinner or show.
To give you an idea of what is possible for your group here are a few examples of Custom Programs we have arranged in the past.
- Spanish Group classes with 4 or 6 Spanish lessons per day
- Costa Rican host family accommodations with 2 meals per day or on site student residence with no meals included
Activities & Excursions
- Surfing Lessons at Tamarindo Beach
- Dance Lessons
- Cooking Lessons
- Welcome/ Farewell Dinner
- Volleyball Tournament on the Beach
- Kayaking tour
- Visit to Monkey Park
- Snorkeling Trip
- Visit Arenal Volcano
- Visit the Manual Antonio Nature Reserve
- River Rafting Tour
- Spanish Group classes with 4 Spanish lessons per day
- 2 culture courses at the Spanish school each day
- Host family accommodations with 3 meals per day
- Round trip pick up and drop off at the airport in Sevilla
Activities & Excursions
- Tour of the Cathedral
- Tour of the Reales Alcazares
- Tour of the Palacio Lebrija
- Tour of the Casa de Pilotos
- 2 flamenco dance classes
- Full day excursion to Jerez
- Full day excursion to Cordoba
- Farewell dinner
- 2 weeks of group classes (3 classes per day)
- Host family accommodations with 2 meals per day
Activities & Excursions
- Welcome dinner with local performers doing traditional Oaxacan style dancing
- Oaxaca city tour
- Intercambio with Mexican students
- Cultural lectures
- Movies in Spanish
- Salsa dance lesson
- Volunteer in Local Orphanage (optional)
- Mexican cooking class
- Half-Day Excursion: Tour artisan workshops in the Towns of Ocotlan, San Martin, San Bartolo, Coyotepec
- Half-Day Excursion: Tour of Monte Alban Archeological site
- Full-Day Excursion: Hiking trip with lunch in a small village or day at the Hierve el Agua Waterfall
- Round trip Oaxaca airport transportation to/from host family
- Farewell Dinner
Group program prices and/or discounts are available for groups of 10 or larger. For “mini” groups smaller than 10 people, please contact a Spanish Abroad, Inc. Group Program Specialist for discount information.
- 5% discount on the Standard Spanish Abroad Group Program
- $70 enrollment fee per student (a savings of $20 per individual)
- Assistance with Flight arrangements
- Free Accommodations for Group leader(s)
- Free Excursions and Activities to Group Leader(s)
- Free Airfare to Group Leader(s) (only available for select locations)
- Access to Spanish Abroad’s Student Advisor for priority assistance
- Immediate customer service and 24 hour emergency contact
Who Can Participate?
Spanish Abroad, Inc. provides flexibility by offering the Standard Spanish Abroad Group Program and Customized Spanish Abroad Group Program to participants of all ages.
We extend our services to all academic institutions, professionals, retired persons and associations, and any association or group that wants to experience a group travel immersion program.
How To Register?
Spanish Abroad, Inc. recommends that you register as early as possible for any program you are interested in. During certain times of the year, summer for example, space fills up quickly.
Group program registrations are best handled by a Spanish Abroad Group Specialist and can be arranged over the phone.
Questions and concerns for your personal group program can be addressed by our Spanish Abroad Group Specialist by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (Toll Free: 1-888-722-7623, World Wide: 1-602-778-6791).
Our Group Specialist will guide you through each detail of your program and schedule activities, excursions, volunteer work, and other details specified by your group.
Contact information and the $70 registration fee for each member of your group will be collected at the time of registration. The registration fee may be sent in with a check or money order, or it can be paid by credit card over the phone.
Let us arrange a group Spanish program for you today!