Ibiza Spanish School
The Ibiza Spanish School is what we would classify as a smaller Spanish school. This in our opinion is a great thing since fewer students in the Spanish school means you will receive personalized attention. The Ibiza Spanish School is located in the heart of Ibiza Town. This means that the things you want to see and do are all a very short distance away from the school. Want to go to the beach? The bus that runs to the beach stops across the street from the Ibiza Spanish School.
Spanish courses at the Ibiza Spanish School start each week of the year. The student body is a very diverse international mix which we feel creates a great learning environment. The typical Spanish program that people enroll in is the Standard Group 4 Spanish Program. With this option you will study and learn Spanish in classes that never have more than 8 students. 4 classes per day are offered with this Spanish program. After you Spanish class is over the program will include 1 more class per day which focuses on cultural content as it relates to Ibiza and Spain. Very popular!
If you need something more intensive Ibiza Spanish School can arrange private Spanish classes for you. You can customize these programs to suit your needs. Contact us to find out more about these type of Spanish programs!
Throughout the week in addition to the Spanish courses offered the Ibiza Spanish School also organizes various social activities. Social activities allow students to get out and about and discover Ibiza. Some activities include visits to museums while others may be a flamenco show. Each week there is something new and interesting to discover!
People love going to Ibiza to study and learn Spanish. We are sure you will find this Spanish program to be interesting and productive.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Ibiza, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 1-15 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between 1-20 minutes from the Spanish school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$495||$890||$1,230||$1570||$375|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$620||$1,145||$1,645||$2,145||$495|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 8 students in a class.
- Culture portion of classes in afternoon can have up to 16 students
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- High Season: Add $60 per week to host family. Add $210 to apartment option
- High Season: June 12 to Sept 17
- Code 2016
Spanish Programs at the Ibiza Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here