Internship In Madrid Spain
Madrid is the heart and soul of Spain both culturally and economically. It is a city full of life and energy. More importantly, Madrid due to its importance in Spain, is one of the best places to be if you want to find an internship.
Madrid is our number one location in terms of internships. There are many opportunities available in this amazing city. When you arrive, we will have a driver waiting at the airport who will take you to your chosen accommodations. We offer host family stays, a student residence, and various apartment options. The school and our accommodations are all centrally located in Madrid, which means you have access to everything within a short radius.
Our internships require that you take a minimum of a 4 week intensive Spanish program. Some participants will opt for the 8 week option. To qualify for an internship, you must have at least a B1 level of Spanish (CEFR –Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
When you complete your Spanish language course, you can then begin your internship. We offer internships in a range of areas such as Medical, Business, Non-Profits, Translation, Sports and more. Below you can find a list of our most common internships offered in Madrid, Spain. If you can’t find what you want, please contact us. We are able to find other options.
The vast majority of our internships run 5 days a week. Please expect to work around four hours per day.
Apply now for your internship in Madrid, Spain!
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located within about 15 minutes from the Madrid Spanish School
- You have your own private room
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen
- Share common areas.
- No meals included
- Each room has internet
- In the same building as the Spanish school.
- Scroll down for photos
- Stay in a private studio apartment
- Ideal if you want complete privacy
- About 5 minutes away from the Madrid Spanish School
- Bedroom/living room, bathroom, full kitchen
- TV, air conditioning, heat, washing machine, refrigerator, oven
- If traveling with someone you can share the studio with them
- Scroll down for photos
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$475||$835||$1,155||$1,465||$345|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$520||$960||$1,385||$1,800||$415|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Studio & NO MEALS||$620||$1,080||$1,510||$1,870||$460|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$545||$970||$1,365||$1,740||$415|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$585||$1,095||$1,593||$2,075||$485|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Studio & NO MEALS||$690||$1,220||$1,720||$2,145||$530|
- Max of 7 students in the group Spanish classes
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Code 2016
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Madrid Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Your own studio (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here