Lima Spanish School
The Lima Spanish School is located in the upscale area of Lima, Peru known as Miraflores. The neighborhood where the Spanish school is situated is considered one of the best in Miraflores. Today the school receives students from around the world, but the majority come from either North America and Europe. Over the years this Spanish school has garnered a reputation as one of the best schools not only in Lima, but in the whole of Peru.
The Lima Spanish School is open throughout the year and offers some excellent quality Spanish programs. These Spanish programs will help you learn Spanish in a very quick and efficient manner. You will study Spanish in the morning in either small group Spanish programs or in a private class setting. The choice is yours.
Most students who come to the Lima Spanish School will opt to learn Spanish in one of the group Spanish programs. However some students require something more intensive OR need to learn Spanish as it relates to a particular subject (field or vocabulary). In this case they can opt for one of the private Spanish programs. These programs can be customized to your individual needs.
What to do after class?
Throughout the week you can visit and explore different neighborhoods in Lima. You can also check out cultural attractions, various museums, enjoy the beaches, get great food and drink, and enjoy the night life. One the weekends you can travel outside the city for more adventure. To the south in Cañete y Lunahuna you can do a range of adventure sports such as biking, paragliding, trekking , canoeing, or just visit more beaches. To the north you can visit historic sites of interest relating the Chancay and Chimu cultures. There are also nice lakes, hot springs, and other outdoor activities to participate in.
We think this Spanish language school is a great place to learn Spanish while at the same discovering Lima and Peru.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Lima, Peru.
- Stay with a local host family
- Private room (you can share a room with someone you are traveling with if you like)
- Friends or family can stay in the same host family and get a private room or share.
- 2 meals per day.
- Some host families are within walking distance.
- Towels & sheets included.
- Stay in a shared apartment
- Share an apartment or house with other students.
- Most apartments are 3 bedrooms in size.
- The shared has has many more rooms.
- NO MEALS included.
- Share common areas.
- Typically use public transportation to go back and forth to school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Shared Apt||$430||$785||$1,140||$1,495||$355|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$485||$895||$1,305||$1,715||$410|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Shared Apt||$640||$1,205||$1,770||$2,335||$565|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$695||$1,315||$1,935||$2,555||$620|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 8 students in a class
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day
- No meals with apartment option
Spanish Programs at our Lima Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in shared apt.
- Handouts and books
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- A certificate of completion at the end of the program.
- Academic credit is available. More here