Madrid Spanish School
The Madrid Spanish School in Madrid is in the heart of the city. What this means is that will have easy access to all sites of interest in Madrid. The Madrid Spanish School has very modern classrooms, a multimedia and computer room, a library, video and audio facilities, and a meeting room with library. It is a great place to come to study and learn Spanish!
The Madrid Spanish School has a very responsive and friendly staff. The Spanish school has a series of well thought out Spanish programs all designed to ensure that you learn Spanish quickly and efficiently. The attention to detail the Spanish school offers has helped it to earn a reputation as one of the finest Spanish schools in Spain. Students from countless countries come to the Madrid Spanish School to study and learn Spanish.
The lessons at the Madrid Spanish School are lively and varied. The emphasis of the Spanish programs is on conversation, but there is quite a bit of focus on developing your listening, reading, and writing skills. To ensure that the Spanish lessons are as practical as possible, you will work with newspaper articles, learn how to conduct a telephone conversation in Spanish and other practical applications for example.
The Madrid Spanish School can and does offer specialized Spanish language training. If you need to learn Spanish for some particular profession or specific area, the Spanish school can arrange a program to fit your particular needs. Please contact for more details.
Madrid is one of Europe’s great cities. Why not come study and learn Spanish at the Madrid Spanish School?
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Madrid, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located within about 15 minutes from the Madrid Spanish School
- You have your own private room
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Private bath available for an extra $70 per week
- Special diet requests available for an extra $30 per week
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals included
- Each room has internet
- Stay in the student residence
- Short distanceaway from the Madrid Spanish School
- College dorm like feel
- 1 or 2 meals per day
- If traveling with someone you can share the room with them
- Special diets are an extra $30 per week
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$595||$1,115||$1,625||$2,145||$495|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$645||$1,210||$1,775||$2,340||$545|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Residence & 1 Meal Per Day||$695||$1,310||$1,925||$2,540||$595|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Residence & 2 Meals Per Day||$745||$1,410||$2,075||$2,740||$645|
- Max of 8 students in the group Spanish classes
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- 1-2 meals per day with student residence option
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Code 2018
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Madrid Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- 1-2 meals per day if staying in the student residence (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here
Photos of the school and studio and flat sharing apartments.