Malaga Spanish School
The Malaga Spanish School is located in the upscale commercial district of Malaga. Founded in the 1990’s today the Malaga Spanish School has earned a reputation for offering top quality Spanish immersion programs. The student body is a very diverse international mix. The Malaga Spanish School utilizes a beautiful Andalusian style building for its Spanish programs. The classrooms are bright and comfortable, and everything you could want to see and do in Malaga is just minutes away. In sum, the Malaga Spanish School has some of the nicest and most comfortable facilities you will find anywhere in Spain.
Most who come to study and learn Spanish in Malaga will enroll in one of the group Spanish programs. The most popular Spanish program is the Standard Group 4 Program. Study and learn Spanish in a small group class (4 classes per day) with no more than 10 students in a class. For those who want or need to learn Spanish more rapidly, the Malaga Spanish School offers a 6 class per day group program.
If you need to learn Spanish as it relates to certain topics or professions you can study Spanish in a private class setting. The Spanish school has teachers who are qualified to teach a variety of topics. Private classes can also simply be used to study general Spanish language acquisition.
Apart from learning the Spanish language, you will probably want to see more of Spain and to get to know more about Spanish life and culture. Each week the Malaga Spanish School organizes a whole range of activities. During the week you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of interesting activities ranging from flamenco lessons to intercambios with Spaniards. During the weekends students will also have a chance to participate in full day excursions to different points of interest within Andalusia.
From the Malaga Spanish School the beach and the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean are short distance away. Within a short distance of the Malaga Spanish School you will find the nicest city beaches, numerous bays, bars, and authentic seafood restaurants that prepare their daily catch (espetos) right on the beach. Who could ask for something better?
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Malaga, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the school (walking or by public transportation)
- Private room
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Shared apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between short distance from the Spanish school.
- Apt is fairly basic in amenities and layout
- Residence option
- Stay in a residence hall with other students
- Private room
- Communal kitchen
- The option for breakfast is available
- Studio apartment
- Great option for complete privacy.
- Great location
- For 1 or 2 people. It is priced out assuming 1 person.
- If 2 people want to share, please contact us for the reduced pricing.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$430||$860||$1,275||$1,695||$410|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence Option & NO MEALS||$515||$1,035||$1,540||$2,040||$495|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$515||$1,035||$1,540||$2,040||$495|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Studio Apartment & NO MEALS||$710||$1,420||$2,115||$2,815||$690|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$660||$1,210||$1,670||$2,255||$530|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Residence Option & NO MEALS||$745||$1,380||$1,930||$2,600||$615|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$745||$1,380||$1,930||$2,600||$615|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Private Studio & NO MEALS||$940||$1,770||$2,510||$3,375||$810|
- Max 10 students in a group Spanish class
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- High Season dates Jun 10 through Sept 15. Add $155 per week to the studio option, $25 per week for the residence and host family option, $40 per week for flat option.
- Airport pickup $90
- Code 2018
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Malaga Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment or residence (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here