Malaga Spanish School
The Malaga Spanish School is located in the upscale Pedregalejo district of Malaga. Founded in the 1990′s today the Malaga Spanish School has earned a reputation for offering top quality Spanish immersion programs. The student body is a very diverse international mix. The Malaga Spanish School utilizes two beautiful Andalusian style villas for its Spanish programs. The classrooms are bright and comfortable, there are terraces to relax on during breaks, a computer room is at your disposal, and you can get a bite to eat or something to drink at the cafeteria. In sum, the Malaga Spanish School has some of the nicest and most comfortable facilities you will find anywhere in Spain.
Most who come to study and learn Spanish in Malaga will enroll in one of the group Spanish programs. The most popular Spanish program is the Standard Group 4 Program. Study and learn Spanish in a small group class (4 classes per day) with no more than 8 students in a class. For those who want or need to learn Spanish more rapidly, the Malaga Spanish School offers a 6 class per day group program.
If you need to learn Spanish as it relates to certain topics or professions you can study Spanish in a private class setting. The Spanish school has teachers who are qualified to teach a variety of topics. Private classes can also simply be used to study general Spanish language acquisition.
Apart from learning the Spanish language, you will probably want to see more of Spain and to get to know more about Spanish life and culture. Each week the Malaga Spanish School organizes a whole range of activities. During the week you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of interesting activities ranging from flamenco lessons to intercambios with Spaniards. During the weekends students will also have a chance to participate in full day excursions to different points of interest within Andalusia.
From the Malaga Spanish School the beach and the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean are only a few hundred yards away. The Pedregalejo area of Malaga is where most locals will come to enjoy the sun and beach. Within a short distance of the Malaga Spanish School you will find the nicest city beaches, numerous bays, bars, and authentic seafood restaurants that prepare their daily catch (espetos) right on the beach. Who could ask for something better? From Pedregalejo the Malaga city center is just minutes away. There is a bus stop next to the Spanish school, and the buses pass by at least once every ten minutes.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Malaga, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the school (walking or by public transportation)
- Private room
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Shared apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between short distance from the Spanish school.
- Standard apt is fairly basic in amenities and layout
- Comfort apt is more modern and comfortable. Includes washing machine and TV
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Standard Apt & NO MEALS||$600||$1,090||$1,485||$1,885||$395|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Standard Apt & NO MEALS High Season||$640||$1,160||$1,595||$2,030||$435|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Comfort Apt & NO MEALS||$675||$1,235||$1,705||$2,175||$470|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Comfort Apt & NO MEALS High Season||$710||$1,305||$1,815||$2,320||$510|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals per Day||$680||$1,245||$1,725||$2,205||$480|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals per Day High Season||$720||$1,320||$1,835||$2,350||$515|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Standard Apt & NO MEALS||$820||$1,525||$2,140||$2,755||$630|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Standard Apt & NO MEALS High Season||$855||$1,595||$2,250||$2,900||$665|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Comfort Apt & NO MEALS||$890||$1,670||$2,355||$3,045||$705|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Comfort Apt & NO MEALS High Season||$930||$1,740||$2,465||$3,190||$740|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Familyt & 2 Meals per Day||$895||$1,680||$2,380||$3,075||$710|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Familyt & 2 Meals per Day High Season||$935||$1,755||$2,490||$3,220||$745|
- Max 8 students in a group Spanish class
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- High Season dates Jun 23 through Aug 24
- Airport pickup $75
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Malaga Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here