Mazatlan Spanish School
The Mazatlan Spanish School has been around for a couple of decades. Since that time the Spanish school has focused on providing top quality Spanish language instruction while at the same time promoting cultural exchange. Over the years participants have found the Mazatlan Spanish School to provide professional courses in an environment conducive to learning Spanish. Constant evaluation and Spanish program improvement have contributed to making this Spanish language school one of the best in Mexico. The Mexican National Chamber of Commerce has twice bestowed the prestigious International Committee of Quality and Prestige Award to the Mazatlan Spanish School.
All instructors at the Spanish school have many years of experience teaching foreigners Spanish as a Second language. Ages of students have ranged from 16 to 80 years of age, with the vast majority of participants coming from North America and Europe. A nice thing about the Spanish school is the fact that a large number of Mexican adults study English at the school and many of them are anxious to meet the foreigners studying Spanish.
Besides offering excellent Spanish language programs, the Mazatlan Spanish School also offers (and or assists in arranging) a variety of interesting cultural activities and weekend excursions allowing student the chance to really get to know Mazatlan, Mexico.
Mazatlan is a great place to come and learn Spanish!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Mazatlan, Mexico.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$450||$890||$1,330||$1,770||$440|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$530||$1,050||$1,570||$2,090||$520|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 6 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
Spanish Programs at the Mazatlan Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here