Mexico City Spanish School
The Mexico City Spanish School is located in a charming area of the city known as Colonia Condesa. This area is considered one of the most traditional and central areas within the city. This part of Mexico City is well known both for culture and entertainment. The Mexico City Spanish School is located in a beautiful 2 story colonial style building.
The makeup of the students at the Mexico City Spanish School has a destinctive international feel to it. Each year students from around the world come to this school to learn Spanish.
Today the Spanish language school has combined professionalism along with a friendly atmosphere to create one of the best places to go in Mexico to study and learn Spanish. With a select and dynamic team of very dedicated and qualified teachers the Mexico City Spanish School is ready to convert your stay in Mexico into an unique, unforgettable and effective language learning experience.
The Spanish language lessons at the school are lively and varied. The classes themselved are broken up into different blocks: one portion deals with the language itself along with the structures and communicative functions. Another portion focuses on various cultural themes in order to develop all the necessary skills and abilities: aural understanding, oral expression, and reading and writing comprehension.
The Spanish language school understands the importance of cultural activities as a means both to practice Spanish and also to learn about Mexico. As such on a weekly basis the Mexico City Spanish School provides or arranges a variety of interesting cultural activities or excusions. Depending on student interest the school may also set up full day trips on the weekends as well.
While most students take the group courses, this school offers private instruction for those who have little time or need to cover specialized topics.
We are sure you will find Mexico City a wonderful place to learn Spanish!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Stay in a student residence
- Private room in the residence
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence & NO MEALS||$380||$710||$1,040||$1,370||$330|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$390||$730||$1,070||$1,410||$340|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Residence & NO MEALS||$440||$830||$1,220||$1,610||$390|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$450||$850||$1,250||$1,650||$400|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Residence & NO MEALS||$660||$1,270||$1,880||$2,490||$610|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$670||$1,290||$1,910||$2,530||$620|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 9 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the student residence option.
- Airport pickup $50
Spanish Programs at the Mexico City Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a student residence (if selected)
- Private room in a student residence (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here