Montevideo Spanish School
The Montevideo Spanish School in Uruguay is situated in the beautiful residential area of Parque Rodo, well-known for its quiet serenity and safety. The Spanish school is a short distance from the National Library and many restaurants, shops, bars, cafés and a beautiful park.
The Montevideo Spanish School itself is located in a charming old house. about 5-10 minutes walking distance from the historic center of Montevideo, Urugay. Close by you will also find a sport center with a gym where you can play volleyball, basketball, tennis and football. The location of the Spanish school provides an abundance of opportunities for students to come in contact with the locals.
On the ground floor you will find the reception, the administrative office, four large classrooms, a library, two restrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, recreation room with television, a terrace and a yard where students can spend their breaks or meet after Spanish classes. The terrace will also be the place for meetings, welcome receptions, and barbeques or Friday evenings. On the 2nd floor the Montevideo Spanish School has a student residence.
You can either learn Spanish in a private or a group class setting. If you cannot decide which would be better there is always the Combined Spanish Program. You can study and learn Spanish for a period as short as a week or if you prefer stay in Montevideo for a period of months. The Montevideo Spanish School can set up a Spanish program suited to your exact needs.
We feel that the Montevideo Spanish School in Uruguay is a wonderful place to learn Spanish. From high quality Spanish programs to all the things you can see and do in Uruguay this place is amazing.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Laundry service.
- Stay in the student residence
- Located at the Montevideo Spanish School.
- Limited availability (book early).
- No meals.
- Share common areas with other students
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence SHARED ROOM and NO MEALS||$400||$755||$1,110||$1,465||$345|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence PRIVATE ROOM and NO MEALS||$460||$885||$1,310||$1,725||$410|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$520||$1,015||$1,510||$2,005||$490|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Residence SHARED ROOM and NO MEALS||$505||$965||$1,425||$1,885||$450|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Residence PRIVATE ROOM and NO MEALS||$565||$1,095||$1,625||$2,145||$515|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$625||$1,225||$1,825||$2,425||$595|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Residence SHARED ROOM and NO MEALS||$540||$1,035||$1,530||$2,025||$490|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Residence PRIVATE ROOM and NO MEALS||$600||$1,165||$1,730||$2,285||$555|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$660||$1,295||$1,930||$2,565||$635|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 6 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals with residence options
- Airport pickup $45
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Montevideo Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family or in the student residence
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family.
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here