Nerja Spanish School
The Nerja Spanish School provides students with one of the best Spanish immersion program experiences in Spain. The Nerja Spanish School is located in the stunningly beautiful seaside town of Nerja (Spain) and is just a couple of minutes walking from the beach. If you are looking for the perfect destination in Spain to learn Spanish then you should definitely consider the Nerja Spanish School.
The Nerja Spanish School is situated in a quaint Andalusian building which is perfectly suited as a place to study and learn Spanish. The classrooms at the Spanish school are bright, comfortable and air-conditioned. During breaks between Spanish classes, students can relax and get a bite to eat or grab a cup of coffee in the cafeteria. The building also houses a small bookshop, a student library, and a video room. Overall we can say that the Nerja Spanish School facilities are some of the best in Spain. Combine that with a fantastic beach location and you have an ideal location in Spain to study and learn Spanish!
The Nerja Spanish School provides students an array of quality Spanish programs to choose from. Many students will opt for the Spanish group classes in either the 4 or 6 lesson per day format. For those looking for something more intensive the Nerja Spanish School can set up individual instruction. Private instruction can be utilized for either general Spanish language acquisition or for specialized topics.
For something unique, the Spanish school also offers interesting courses such as Spanish & Flamenco, Spanish and Diving, Master Classes (age 50+), plus others. Contact us for more info!
Overall the Nerja Spanish School is consistently rated as excellent. We are sure you will feel the same way as well.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Nerja, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Nerja Spanish School.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$520||$970||$1,410||$1,845||$425|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day High Season||$550||$1,030||$1,495||$1,960||$455|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$485||$895||$1,295||$1,690||$385|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS High Season||$540||$1,015||$1,480||$1,940||$450|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$630||$1,200||$1,765||$2,310||$540|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day High Season||$660||$1,260||$1,850||$2,425||$570|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$595||$1,125||$1,650||$2,155||$500|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS High Season||$655||$1,245||$1,835||$2,405||$565|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 10 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- High Season Pricing is month of June
- Airport pickup $120 (from Malaga)
- Code 2016
Spanish Programs at the Nerja Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year for NON BEGINNERS. If you are absolute beginner you must start on the following dates:
Jan 11 Feb 1, 15, 29 March 14 April 4, 18 May 2, 16 June 6, 20 July 4, 18 Aug 1, 15 Sept 5, 19 Oct 3, 17 Nov 7, 21 Dec 5
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here