Palma de Mallorca Spanish School
The Palma de Mallorca Spanish School is situated in the heart of the city. This means that everything you will want to see or do after your Spanish class is a short distance away. The Palma de Mallorca Spanish School has excellent facilities. There are more than 15 comfortable classrooms, free Wi-Fi, a computer lab, a nice break area, and is fully air-conditioned. We feel that the comfortable facilities helps to make your Spanish immersion experience enjoyable and productive.
Group classes are the standard Spanish program offered by the Palma de Mallorca Spanish School. You will study and learn Spanish in a small group setting with no more than 10 students in your class. By keeping the Spanish classes small you will receive very personalized attention AND have plenty of time to participate in class. This format is proven to help students learn Spanish in a rather short period of time. Reviews over the years have consistently rated this Spanish school as excellent.
While the vast majority of students who come here to learn Spanish take group classes, the Spanish school can and does arrange private Spanish training. Some students prefer to learn Spanish in a private class setting while others may need to work on specific terminology. How you set up your private Spanish classes is entirely up to you.
If you are looking for a unique place to learn Spanish then you should strongly consider the Palma de Mallorca Spanish School in Spain.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are very close to the Spanish school (by foot or public transportation)
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located close to the Spanish school (by foot or public transportation)
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$545||$1,090||$1,625||$2,160||$510|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 1 Meal Per Day||$495||$995||$1,490||$1,965||$475|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$545||$1,090||$1,625||$2,160||$520|
- Max 10 students per Spanish class
- Host family option includes 1 OR 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Code 2017
Spanish Programs at the Palma de Mallorca Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 1 OR 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here