Pamplona Spanish School
The Pamplona Spanish School is an excellent Spanish school which is centrally located in the heart of Pamplona, less than a half mile from the famous bull ring. We classify the Pamplona Spanish School as medium-sized in terms of enrollment. That means you will receive a very high level personalized service during your Spanish immersion program.
The Pamplona Spanish School has excellent facilities which include comfortable classrooms, a nice break area, a resource center that includes a small library, a film center, and a multimedia center. Students who attend this Spanish school comment on the dedication the staff have to providing a quality learning environment.
The Spanish school provides students the opportunity to select from a variety of Spanish language programs. Most students choose to study and learn Spanish in the Group 4 Spanish Program. These classes start every week and are open to students of any level of Spanish. In class you will learn Spanish with a group of other students who are at your level of Spanish. By grouping students based on level, the Pamplona Spanish School creates an environment which helps students learn Spanish at a rapid pace.
If you prefer not to study and learn Spanish in a group setting, the Spanish school can arrange private classes for you.
In addition to excellent Spanish programs each week students can participate in various excursions and cultural activities.
We are confident that you will find the Pamplona Spanish School to be an excellent choice!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Pamplona, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 10-25 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between 10-25 minutes from the Spanish school
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$435||$765||$1,095||$1,420||$330|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$535||$960||$1,385||$1,810||$425|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$535||$960||$1,385||$1,810||$425|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$635||$1,155||$1,680||$2,200||$525|
- Spanish programs have a maximum of 8 students
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- High Season Surcharge $220 per week. July 3 to July 16
- Code 2016
Spanish Programs at the Pamplona Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year. NOTE: If you are a complete beginner you can start on the 1st or 3rd Monday of any month.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here