Panama City Spanish School
The Panama City Spanish School is located in a nice residential section of Panama City referred to as El Dorado. This area is only 20 minutes from downtown Panama City and all major touristic points of interest. Being situated in a residential area allows for the Spanish school to be in a quieter area with host families being close to the Spanish school. The neighborhood is home to many restaurants that serve local dishes as well as more international fare. There are also many shopping experiences in the area along with great cafes and parks where you can relax after a long day of exploring Panama City. The area does not have a lot of tourists so it is great from a Spanish immersion perspective as you have many people in the area to practice your conversation skills once you leave the Spanish school for the day.
The Panama City Spanish School focuses on provided the type of instruction necessary to develop the Spanish language skills you need to work professionally or simply to better enjoy your travels throughout Latin America. Currently the Spanish language school offers a wide range of professionally thought out, flexible Spanish language programs. Our clients are offered the opportunity to take Spanish instruction in the following formats: small group classes, private Spanish instruction, or a combination Spanish course of both private and individual instruction. Under any format you will learn Spanish in a quick and very efficient manner.
If you need more than just general Spanish language instruction, the Panama City Spanish School also can offer specialized Spanish language programs for a variety of needs. The Spanish language school can and does tailor programs for specific Spanish language training needs including Spanish for Business, Law, Medicine, and much more.
When you come to Panama to study Spanish you will find that this school has quaint facilities and a professional staff . In addition to nice facilities, students have high-speed internet access, plus a variety of recreational facilities in the neighborhood around the Spanish school. From the school the heart of Panama City is just minutes away. Truly a perfect place to study and learn Spanish in Panama City!
We feel that the Panama City Spanish School has a nice mix of Spanish programs, all of which will help you learn Spanish in a short period of time. You can study Spanish in Panama City during any time of the year and for any length of time. So why not start now?
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Panama City, Panama.
- Live with a local host family in Panama City
- Private room is the standard option.
- Share a room with a friend or family member if you want
- 2 meals each day
- No more than 10-15 minutes away from the school by walking or public transportation
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$530||$975||$1,275||$1,675||$440|
|Combined Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$730||$1,375||$1,875||$2,475||$640|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$580||$1,160||$1,740||$2,320||$580|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$780||$1,560||$2,340||$3,120||$780|
- Group Spanish programs have no more than 4 students in any one class
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day
- Airport pickup is included
Spanish Programs at our Panama City Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
- Accommodations with a local host family
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- 2 meals each day with host family
- Books and other school material
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here