Pichilemu Spanish School
The Pichilemu Spanish School is a great school located in the heart of Pichilemu, Chile. Due to the size of the town students are close to everything of interest within Pichilemu, including being just a few minutes walk to the beach!
If you want to learn Spanish in a location in Chile that is off the typical tourist track the you should consider studying Spanish at the Pichilemu Spanish School. Spanish courses start each week throughout the year. You can study and learn Spanish for a period as short as a week, or stay for a period of months. No matter the length of time you want to study and learn Spanish, the Spanish school in Pichilemu, Chile can arrange a program for you.
Students come from around the world to study Spanish at this Spanish school. You can choose between group Spanish courses or private Spanish courses. Private Spanish courses are ideal for someone who needs to learn Spanish in a quick period of time, learns better in this type of environment, or needs to cover very specific Spanish language terminology.
Standard accommodations are with local Chilean host families. If you prefer not to stay with a host family the Pichilemu Spanish School can arrange a nice cabin for you and your friends or family to stay in during your Spanish language program.
If you are looking for a unique place to learn Spanish then you should strongly consider the Pichilemu Spanish School in Chile. From excellent Spanish programs to an abundance of things to see and do in this area of Chile we are certain you will find this location a great place to learn Spanish!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Pichilemu, Chile.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a very short distance away the Pichilemu Spanish School.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 3 meals per day.
- Stay in a cabin
- Perfect if you prefer more privacy
- You can share the cabin with friends or family
- No meals included
- Very close to the school
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group Spanish Program With Host Family & 3 Meals Per Day||$490||$915||$1,350||$1,765||$425|
|Standard Group Spanish Program With Cabin (low season)||$595||$1,125||$1,665||$2,185||$530|
|Standard Group Spanish Program With Cabin (high season)||$735||$1,405||$2,085||$2,745||$670|
|Private 3 Spanish Program With Host Family & 3 Meals Per Day||$580||$1,065||$1,560||$2,035||$485|
|Private 3 Spanish Program With Cabin (low season)||$685||$1,275||$1,875||$2,455||$590|
|Private 3 Spanish Program With Cabin (high season)||$825||$1,555||$2,295||$3,015||$730|
|Add Surf Package To ANY Program Listed Above||$175||$325||$475||$625||$150|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 5 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 3 meals per day.
- No meals with cabin option
- HIGH SEASON is December through March
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Pichilemu Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family.
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 3 meals per day if staying with a host family.
- The option to stay in a cabin (no meals)
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here