Playa del Carmen Spanish School Option #2
The Playa del Carmen Spanish School option #2 is perfectly situated in the center of Playa del Carmen. The location is literally just a couple of blocks away from some of the most beautiful beaches found anywhere in the world. The Playa del Carmen Spanish School was founded in the early 2000’s and today it has earned a reputation as an excellent Spanish school.
The facilities are excellent as are the teachers, classes, and accommodations. This combination of excellent facilities and great teachers allows students to study and learn Spanish in a short period of time while also being immersed in the culture of Mexico
Currently the Playa del Carmen Spanish School has 10 classrooms, a small library, an exhibition room, administrative offices, a small cafeteria and internet services for the students. The facilities are excellent, which is important to make sure that students are comfortable during class time which is important if you want to study Spanish. Remember, Playa del Carmen is a tropical location!
For accommodations the Spanish school also offers student apartments, a wonderful residence and home stays. The residence and apartments are located a short distance from the school and are the perfect choice for students who prefer not to stay with local host families. Students can opt for a private or shared room (if traveling with family or friends) in the residence or apartment. Additionally the Spanish school works with a number of local host families who are also located just a short distance from the school in Playa del Carmen.
Overall, we are confident that you will find the Playa del Carmen Spanish School in Mexico to have some of the nicer facilities found anywhere.
If you are looking for a unique place to study Spanish then you should strongly consider the Playa del Carmen Spanish School in Mexico.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Stay in the student residence
- Purpose built residence
- 22 bedrooms each with its own bathroom.
- All have A/C, desks, TV, small fridge
- You can opt for no meals, breakfast or breakfast and dinner.
- For breakfast ADD $7 per day. For Half board ADD $13 per day
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private or shared room room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Very close to the Spanish school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 1 Meal Per Day||$460||$920||$1,385||$1,845||$450|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$505||$1,005||$1,510||$2,010||$490|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence Single Room & NO MEALS||$480||$965||$1,445||$1,930||$470|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Single Room & NO MEALS||$530||$1,060||$1,595||$2,125||$520|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 1 Meal Per Day||$830||$1,660||$2,495||$3,325||$830|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$875||$1,745||$2,620||$3,490||$875|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Residence Single Room & NO MEALS||$850||$1,705||$2,555||$3,410||$850|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Shared Room & NO MEALS||$900||$1,800||$2,705||$3,605||$900|
- Group Spanish programs have a 6-8 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Private OR Shared room in apartment (your choice)
- Airport pickup $70
Spanish Programs at the Playa del Carmen Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private OR shared room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here