Puerto Escondido Spanish School
The Puerto Escondido Spanish School is one of our most popular destinations in Mexico. Combine a beautiful part of Mexico with a wonderful Spanish school, and you have a great place to study and learn Spanish in. The staff at the school are consistently rated excellent. You have the choice of just taking Spanish classes, or also taking surf lessons in one of the most popular surf destinations in the world.
The facilities of the Puerto Escondido Spanish School are excellent. We feel they create the perfect environment where you can learn Spanish fast in a very peaceful setting. The classrooms are open and comfortable. The school even has an on-site residence for students who prefer not to stay with a local Mexican host family. The Spanish school is located just a few minutes walking distance to the beach. Everything you want to see or do in Puerto Escondido is minutes away. It is located in the perfect spot.
You can choose from group Spanish classes to private classes. Programs start every Monday of the year. Many people who come to this Spanish school also take part in the highly rated Surf Program. You will take 5 (2 hour) classes per week.
Each week the Spanish school in Puerto Escondido offers a range of interesting cultural activities and excursions. You can sign up for these activities each week at the school.
Puerto Escondido is a wonderful town in Mexico. If you want to learn Spanish & Surf, this is an excellent destination.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Puerto Escondido, Mexico.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Residence Option
- Located at the school
- Room with private bath
- Breakfast served
- Shared room available for 2 people traveling together.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 3 Spanish Program With Residence & 1 Meal Per day||$385||$765||$1,145||$1,460||$365|
|Group 3 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$405||$805||$1,205||$1,540||$385|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence & 1 Meal Per day||$425||$845||$1,265||$1,605||$400|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$445||$885||$1,325||$1,685||$420|
|Spanish & Surf Program With Residence & 1 Meal Per Day||$525||$1,050||$1,570||$1,970||$495|
|Spanish & Surf Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$545||$1,090||$1,630||$2,050||$515|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 5 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- Breakfast included with residence option
- Add $30 per week to any course during these dates April 5-20 and Dec 20-Jan 10.
Spanish Programs at the Oaxaca Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family or residence (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Breafast in residence
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here