Queretaro Spanish School
In order to meet the diverse learning needs of their clients, the Queretaro Spanish School has designed 13 practical and dynamic Spanish programs. The school accepts students of all ages and all levels of Spanish language proficiency.
As with most of our programs in Latin America, classes at the Queretaro Spanish School start every Monday of the year unless a holiday falls on that day. Students can study for a period as short as a week up to a period of months.
Specialized Spanish language instruction is possible at this location. This type of instruction takes place under the private class format.
In addition to their excellent Spanish language programs, the Spanish language school offers a wide variety of cultural and extracurricular activities in order to facilitate the immersion with the Spanish language and Mexican culture and society.
Come to Queretaro to study and learn Spanish!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Queretaro, Mexico.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 3 meals per day.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 3 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$465||$830||$1,195||$1,540||$360|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$560||$1,005||$1,445||$1,865||$440|
|Private 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$695||$1,295||$1,875||$2,410||$565|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 5 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 3 meals per day.
Spanish Programs at the Queretaro Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 3 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here