San Juan Spanish School
Our partner Spanish language school is located in the financial district neighborhood of Hato Rey in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The mission of the Spanish language school is to give you the language skills you need to help you develop yourself professionally or to allow you to better enjoy your travels. Students can learn Spanish in small group classes or opt for private instruction. Under the individual instruction format the Spanish language school in San Juan can offer specialized Spanish language courses. Whatever your reasons for wanting to learn Spanish this school is a great choice.
The Spanish language school has a team of qualified and dedicated Spanish teachers with many years of teaching experience. The school’s head director has over 15 years of experience. The school has used this experience to train individuals from all over the world. Besides teaching Spanish, the school also teaches English to locals in the San Juan area. This is important because it allows people to very easily meet locals there at the school, go out and do things with them AND practice Spanish. It doesn’t get much easier to meet locals than that!
Overall, this Spanish school has some of the better facilities found. Currently the language school is situated in one comfortable and well designed building. The school has a spacious reception area and air-conditioned classrooms. Classrooms are small, comfortable, and well-lit. The Spanish school offers the perfect environment in which to learn Spanish.
The school itself is located only 15 minutes away from the beautiful beaches of the Caribbean and the charming colonial heart of San Juan. Many of the host family are located in very nice neighborhoods in a relatively short radius around the school.
The Spanish language school’s location offers students easy access to Old San Juan’s museums, shops, bars, etc. The area itself provides a variety of activities for our students thanks to the influence of the Golden Mile which is only blocks away. The financial district has an abundance of little bars, restaurants, and places that offer live music every night of the week. The diversity of places located nearby means that there is something to do for everyone!
We are confident you will find this to be an excellent Spanish school. Additionally you are sure to enjoy your stay discovering Old San Juan and the beautiful island of Puerto Rico.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Stay with a local host family
- Private room (you can share a room with someone you are traveling with if you like)
- Friends or family can stay in the same host family and get a private room or share.
- You can either opt for NO MEALS or 2 meals per day when you register.
- Some host families are within walking distance.
- You can upgrade to a host family with A/C for an additional $40 per week. (subject to availability)
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 3 Spanish Program CLASSES ONLY No Accommodations||$315||$630||$930||$1,230||$285|
|Standard Group 3 Spanish Program With Host Family Option NO MEALS||$485||$970||$1,455||$1,940||$485|
|Standard Group 3 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$585||$1,170||$1,755||$2,340||$585|
|Private 3 Spanish Program With Host Family Option NO MEALS (afternoons)||$605||$1,210||$1,815||$2,420||$605|
|Private 3 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day (afternoons)||$705||$1,410||$2,115||$2,820||$705|
|Private 3 Spanish Program With Host Family Option NO MEALS (mornings)||$785||$1,570||$2,355||$3,140||$785|
|Private 3 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day (mornings)||$885||$1,770||$2,665||$3,540||$885|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 7 students in a class
- You can select to have meals included when staying with a host family
- Afternoon private classes are less expensive vs morning private classes
Spanish Programs at our San Juan Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- Handouts and books
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here