San Sebastian Spanish School Option #2
The San Sebastian Spanish School option #2 is located in the heart of the historic center of San Sebastian (Spain) . Nearby the Spanish school you will find the cathedral, the pedestrian walking area, numerous shops, restaurants, bars, and of course the beautiful city beach just 5 minutes away by foot.
The San Sebastian Spanish School was founded in 1980′s, and today has established a reputation as an excellent Spanish school. Today students who come to study and learn Spanish enjoy a high level of professionalism and the friendly service the Spanish school offers. Additionally the San Sebastian Spanish School has some of the nicest facilities you will find anywhere in Spain. Besides well designed classrooms, students will have access to a small library, a multimedia room, and a comfortable break area. If you want to study Spanish in a unique location and at a great Spanish language school, this option is an excellent choice.
The lessons at the San Sebastian Spanish School are well thought out and designed. Conscious of the effort and investment required to learn a language, the Spanish school offers courses which aim to increase your capacity to communicate in Spanish as quickly and efficiently as possible, while at the same time ensuring that your learning experience is a pleasant and enjoyable experience.
After your Spanish classes are over you will have the opportunity to take part in a varied cultural activity program which includes afternoon activities and full day and weekend excursions. Participating in these various activities will be a great way in which to add to your Spanish language learning experience in Spain.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in San Sebastian, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located less than 15 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 1 OR 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located less than 15 minutes from the Spanish school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$555||$950||$1,345||$1,720||$380|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 1 Meal Per Day||$635||$1,110||$1,585||$2,045||$460|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$700||$1,245||$1,785||$2,310||$530|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$725||$1,290||$1,850||$2,395||$550|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Host Family & 1 Meal Per Day||$805||$1,450||$2,095||$2,720||$630|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$870||$1,585||$2,295||$2,985||$695|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$660||$1,155||$1,655||$2,135||$485|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family & 1 Meal Per Day||$740||$1,320||$1,900||$2,460||$565|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$805||$1,455||$2,100||$2,725||$630|
- Group classes = Max 12 students
- Host family option includes 1 OR 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- ADD $45 per week to all prices from July 1 to Aug 31
- ADD $45 to Apartment option from June 1 to Sept 15
- Code (L)
Spanish Programs at the San Sebastian Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
Students with NO Spanish must start on the following dates: Jan 7, Feb 4, March 4, April 2, May 6, 20, June 3, 17, July 1, 15, 29, Aug 5, 19, Sept 2, 16, Oct 7, Nov 4, Dec 2
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here