Santiago de Compostela Spanish School
The Santiago de Compostela Spanish School is considered a medium sized Spanish language school (maximum capacity 66). The Spanish language school is ideally situated in the heart of Santiago de Compostela, Spain. This means that from the Santiago de Compostela Spanish School you are just minutes walking from all major sites of interest within the city. The Spanish school is dedicated to offering our Spanish language students quality teaching and excellent personalized service in order to make your Spanish immersion experience enjoyable and productive.
The Santiago de Compostela Spanish School was founded in 1994 and today is considered to be one of the best schools in Spain. The Spanish language school offers a wide range of Spanish language programs and interesting cultural activities and excursion.
The Spanishschool offers a variety of interesting and flexible Spanish language programs. Our Spanish language students have the option of enrolling in small group instruction, private instruction, or combination courses. Spanish language courses are geared towards the acquisitions of Spanish language speaking ability. For those individuals that already have a good command of the Spanish language, the Spanish language school can also arrange specialized Spanish language programs that can focus on specific subjects or terminology.
In addition to good quality Spanish language programs, the Spanish language school offers a variety of interesting cultural activities. Typically 2 activities are offered each week and in general most are free. Additionally the Santiago de Compostela Spanish School offers other excursions and activities to sites around the city or Galicia itself. It is important for our Spanish language students to not only learn Spanish, but to have an opportunity to learn more about this interesting region of Spain.
We think the Santiago de Compostela Spanish School is a great place to study and learn Spanish at.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located close to Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals each day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located very near the Spanish school
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$415||$720||$985||$1,270||$290|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$495||$880||$1,295||$1,710||$400|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$485||$865||$1,205||$1,560||$365|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$570||$1,025||$1,515||$1,995||$475|
- A max of 8 participants in the Spanish group programs
- 2 Meals per day when you select a host family
- Meals are not included when you select an apartment option
Spanish Programs at the Santiago Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year if you have some Spanish. Absolute beginners must start on the following dates:
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here