Santiago Spanish School
The Santiago Spanish School is located in the quiet and upscale area of Providenica, which is an elegant shopping district located between downtown Santiago and the beautiful residential neighborhood of Las Condes. The Santiago Spanish School is located a few minutes walk away from the metro system, which means our students have easy access to virtually and part of Santiago, Chile. Founded in the 1990′s, the Spanish school is renowned for the quality and range of Spanish immersion programs offered.
Since its founding, the Santiago Spanish School has focused on providing students with the best possible Spanish immersion experience. From Spanish programs in group or private class setting, this school has it all. Heavy emphasis is placed on providing personalized attention to every Spanish student to make sure everyone can not only learn Spanish quickly, but discover the best that Santiago and Chile has to offer. You can study and learn Spanish for as short as a week or decide to stay a number of months. Customize the Spanish program to fit your specific needs. Learn Spanish at your pace and/or cover the topics you wish to cover.
We find the teachers and staff to be extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable, which shows in everything the Spanish langauge school does. This attitude contributes in large part to the fact that over 50% of all students go to this school based upon the references of past students.
Besides offering great Spanish programs, this Spanish school has some of the better facilities found anywhere in South America. As with many of our other schools, the Spanish language school not only provides general Spanish language study, but can also provide specialized programs for businesspeople, medical personnel, lawyers, etc. Check with us for more details about these specialized Spanish programs.
If you are looking for a unique place to learn Spanish then you should strongly consider the Santiago Spanish School in Chile. You will learn Spanish in a wonderful part of the world!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Santiago, Chile.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Private bath option is an extra $70 per week.
- Special diet requests are an additional $70 per week.
- Requesting a house with WiFi is an additional $25 per week
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Requesting WiFi is an additional $25 per week
- Located between 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Shared Apt Option NO MEALS||$495||$915||$1,335||$1,755||$420|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$535||$995||$1,455||$1,915||$460|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Shared Apt Option NO MEALS||$595||$1,115||$1,635||$2,155||$520|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$635||$1,195||$1,755||$2,315||$560|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Shared Apt Option NO MEALS||$705||$1,335||$1,965||$2,595||$630|
|Private 4 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$745||$1,415||$2,085||$2,755||$670|
|Add Ski Program To Any Program Above||$225||$450||$675||$900||$225|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 7 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Private bath with host family is an extra $90 per week.
- Special diets with host family are an additional $70 per week.
- WiFi at host family are apt are an additional $25 per week.
- Airport pickup $25
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Santiago Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here