Seville Spanish School Option #1
The Seville Spanish School option #1 is located in a great area in the heart of Seville. The immediate surrounding area full of historic sites of interest, shops, bars and sidewalk cafes. The Spanish school itself occupies a recently restored traditional Sevillian style building with bright classrooms and a nice rooftop terrace with views of Seville. We feel that the building and the location within Seville, combined with a professional and friendly staff, makes the Seville Spanish School an excellent place to study and learn Spanish.
From the Seville Spanish School almost all the major sites of interest are within a short walking distance. Some of the more popular nearby sites include the Royal Palace, the Cathedral, and the Town Hall.
Overall our past students have rated the Seville Spanish School as excellent. The school’s facilities are modern and well-equipped, the teachers are highly qualified, and the program follows the guidelines set by Instituto Cervantes.
The Seville Spanish School offers some excellent group Spanish programs. Private Spanish programs are also available for those who need to cover specialized topics or simply prefer to learn Spanish in this type of setting.
Part of any good immersion program relates to its cultural component. The Spanish language school in Seville offers a nice range of cultural activities and excursions which allow students to discover both the city and the country. Each week there is a list of upcoming activities that will be available.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Seville, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located less than 20 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located less than 20 minutes from the Spanish school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$580||$1,065||$1,550||$2,035||$430|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$610||$1,125||$1,640||$2,155||$500|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$770||$1,445||$2,115||$2,790||$615|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$795||$1,500||$2,205||$2,905||$690|
- Max 8 participants in any group Spanish program
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Code (D)
Spanish Programs at the Seville Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here