Seville Spanish School Option #2
The Seville Spanish School option #2 was founded in Seville, Spain in the early 1980′s. The Spanish language school has a very distinctive international character to with students coming from all over the world to study and learn Spanish in Seville, Spain.
Over the years the Seville Spanish School has built up a well deserved reputation as one of the premier Spanish language schools in Spain, combining professionalism with a friendly atmosphere. In a continuing effort to improve its highly recognized Spanish language program, the Spanish school is constantly reviewing and improving is teaching methodology. With a dynamic team of highly qualified Spanish teachers who specialize in the assessment and development of language courses, the Seville Spanish School stands ready to transform your stay in Sevilla Spain into an unforgettable learning experience.
The Spanish school is located within just a short stroll from virtually all the major attractions within the city. The Spanish language school is housed in a traditional Sevillian style building with Roman columns, a nice central patio, and large sunny terraces. The building has been designed specifically for teaching purposes and has 25 classrooms, a lending library, a study room, a conference room, a bookshop specializing in languages with an inventory of over 1,000 books, an Internet room, and is air conditioned. It is not a stretch to say that the Seville Spanish School has some of the finest facilities found anywhere in Spain!
The lessons at the Seville Spanish School top quality. All the Spanish classes are divided into distinct blocks: the first deals with the language itself, the structures and communicative functions. The second part deals with concrete cultural themes in order to develop all the abilities or skills integrally: oral expression, aural understanding, writing and reading comprehension. The Spanish classes do not progress in a rapid straight line, but rather globally and in depth.
The Seville Spanish School is aware of the importance of cultural activities in the process of learning Spanish and organizes an interesting and varied program every week with visits to Andalusia’s most delightful places. The cultural activities run approximately 10 to 15 hours per week and take place in the afternoon or evening and consist of visits, sports, talks, excursions, films, parties, etc. On Saturdays the Spanish language school organize full-day excursions to places such as Granada, Córdoba, Cádiz, Ronda, to the beach or to the mountains and surrounding countryside.
As with many of our other Spanish schools, the Spanish school in Seville Spain not only provides general Spanish language study, but can also provide specialized programs for business people, lawyers, teachers, etc. Specialized Spanish courses are offered under a private instruction format.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Seville, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located within 20 minutes of the Seville Spanish School.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Share a student residence with other students
- You get a private room in a residence hall with other students
- You will share the common areas of the residence
- No meals included
- Get your own private apartment
- Perfect if you want privacy
- Fully furnished
- Living room, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom
- Bed linen included
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$520||$900||$1,275||$1,630||$375|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence Option & NO MEALS||$610||$1,075||$1,535||$1,980||$465|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$610||$1,075||$1,535||$1,980||$465|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Private Apartment & NO MEALS||$680||$1,220||$1,755||$2,270||$535|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$665||$1,175||$1,670||$2,105||$495|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Residence Option & NO MEALS||$750||$1,350||$1,930||$2,455||$585|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$750||$1,350||$1,930||$2,455||$585|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Private Apartment & NO MEALS||$825||$1,495||$2,150||$2,745||$655|
- Max 10 students in group classes
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment or residence option.
- No meals offered in the private apartment option
- High season surcharge for private apartment per week $65 (March 24 through May 18)
- Code (C)
Spanish Programs at the Seville Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment or residence (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment or residence(if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here