Seville Spanish School Option #2
One of our most popular programs in Spain is the Seville Spanish School option #2. This Spanish school has been around since the early 1980’s. Years of teaching experience has paid off. The reviews of students who attend this language school are extremely good. The student body should be classified as international. When you come to study and learn Spanish at this school, you will meet students from around the world.
Quality. That is a word we feel describes the Seville Spanish School perfectly. The school has built a reputation as one of the premier Spanish language schools in Spain, combining professionalism with a friendly atmosphere. The Spanish school always has an eye on the future, and is constantly working on and improving the teaching methodology utilized.
With a dynamic team of highly qualified Spanish teachers who specialize in the assessment and development of language courses, the Seville Spanish School stands ready to transform your stay in Sevilla Spain into an unforgettable learning experience.
From a location standpoint, it is really hard to find a better location within Seville. The Spanish school itself is located minutes away from most of the most important sites of interest in Seville. Step outside of the school and you will find yourself in the heart of this majestic city.
What about the building utilized by the Spanish School in Seville? The school renovated a building built in the style so commonly found in the historic center of Seville. You will find a charming building with white columns, a relaxing central patio, well light classrooms, and large sunny terraces.
During the renovation, the emphasis was on creating an environment that is ideal for the teaching of Spanish. You will find 25 classrooms, a lending library, a study room, a conference room, a bookshop specializing in languages with an inventory of over 1,000 books, an Internet room, and all classrooms are air-conditioned. We feel that the Seville Spanish School has one of the nicest school buildings found in Spain!
The lessons at the Seville Spanish School top quality. All the Spanish classes are divided into distinct blocks: the first deals with the language itself, the structures and communicative functions. The second part deals with concrete cultural themes in order to develop all the abilities or skills integrally: oral expression, aural understanding, writing and reading comprehension. The Spanish classes do not progress in a rapid straight line, but rather globally and in-depth.
The Seville Spanish School is aware of the importance of cultural activities in the process of learning Spanish and organizes an interesting and varied program every week with visits to Andalusia’s most delightful places. The cultural activities run approximately 10 to 15 hours per week and take place in the afternoon or evening and consist of visits, sports, talks, excursions, films, parties, etc. On Saturdays the Spanish language school organize full-day excursions to places such as Granada, Córdoba, Cádiz, Ronda, to the beach or to the mountains and surrounding countryside.
As with many of our other Spanish schools, the Spanish school in Seville Spain not only provides general Spanish language study, but can also provide specialized programs for business people, lawyers, teachers, etc. Specialized Spanish courses are offered under a private instruction format.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Seville, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located within 20 minutes of the Seville Spanish School.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students and Spaniards
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Share a student residence with other students
- You get a private room in a residence hall with other students
- You will share the common areas of the residence
- No meals included
- Get your own private apartment or studio
- Perfect if you want privacy
- Completely remodeled
- Fully furnished
- Living room, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom (one studio will share a kitchen with another studio). It is possible for an extra fee to get a studio with a private kitchen.
- Bed linen included
- Water and electricity included up to $15 per week. Anything over you will pay based on the meter.
- Photos available!!
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$405||$810||$1,175||$1,545||$360|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence Option & NO MEALS||$490||$985||$1,440||$1,890||$445|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$490||$985||$1,440||$1,890||$445|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Studio Apartment & NO MEALS||$595||$1,195||$1,6750||$2,310||$555|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Private Apartment & NO MEALS||$820||$1,640||$2,2425||$3,205||$775|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$635||$1,160||$1,570||$2,105||$480|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Residence Option & NO MEALS||$720||$1,330||$1,830||$2,455||$565|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$720||$1,330||$1,830||$2,455||$565|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Private Studio & NO MEALS||$825||$1,540||$2,145||$2,870||$670|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Private Apartment & NO MEALS||$1,050||$1,990||$2,6815||$3,765||$895|
- Max 10 students in group classes
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment or residence option.
- No meals offered in the private apartment option
- High season surcharge for private apartment per week $65. For the studio $40 (April 1 through May 26 AND Sept 30 through Oct 27)
- Airport Pickup (or from train or bus station): $85
- Code (C) 2018
Spanish Programs at the Seville Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
Holidays: Jan 6, Feb 28, April 13, April 14, May 1, May 30, Aug 15, Oct 12, Nov 1, Dec 6, Dec 8. Last day of classes Dec 22. Some local holidays may be added.
No classes are made up for public holidays with the EXCEPTION of private classes. On holidays coinciding with a Monday, the school opens for the reception of new students, level tests, and an orientation walk.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment or residence (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment or residence(if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here