Sucre Spanish School
The Sucre Spanish School is situated in a colonial style building in the heart of Sucre, Bolivia. From this location most sights of interest within Sucre are just minutes away which makes this an ideal place to learn Spanish while you are in Sucre, Bolivia.
The Spanish school arranges for its Spanish programs to be held in a 2 story building which currently has 12 classrooms. Students will also find some nice terraces to relax on, and nice indoor patio, a common room, and a comfortable cafeteria in which they can get a bite to eat in before or after one of their Spanish programs. We think this Spanish school has some of the nicest facilities found anywhere in Sucre or Bolivia.
Today the Sucre Spanish School provides students with a large array of Spanish programs to choose from. These Spanish programs are set up in such a manner so as to help students learn Spanish in a quick and efficient manner.
The typical Spanish program is set up in the group instruction format. When you learn Spanish it is important to have as much interaction as possible. Small group programs allow you to do exactly that.
Prefer to have a more intensive Spanish program during your stay in Bolivia? If so you can opt to learn Spanish in longer duration (each day) group courses OR you can enroll in a private Spanish program.
Essentially the Sucre Spanish School allows you to “tailor” a Spanish program to fit your exact needs.
If you are looking for a unique place to learn Spanish then you should strongly consider the Sucre Spanish School in Bolivia. From their quality Spanish programs to the amazing things you can see and do in Bolivia this place is amazing!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Sucre, Bolivia.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Laundry service.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$310||$580||$850||$1,120||$270|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$450||$860||$1,270||$1,680||$410|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$410||$780||$1,150||$1,520||$370|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$535||$1,030||$1,525||2,030||$495|
|Activa Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$575||$1,150||$1,725||$2,300||$575|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 4 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- Airport pickup $20
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Sucre Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family.
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family.
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here