Valencia Spanish School
The Valencia Spanish School is located in the heart of Valencia, Spain. The location is ideal due to the fact that everything in Valencia is just a few minutes away by foot or by public transportation. The Valencia Spanish School is also a relatively short distance away from the nearest city beach area.
The Valencia Spanish School has a well deserved reputation as one of the better Spanish schools in Spain. Students from around the world come to this location to learn Spanish. Students who come to the Valencia Spanish School to learn Spanish will find the programs to be varied, interesting and challenging. More importantly this the Valencia Spanish School can offer you the personalized attention that a larger “chain” school can never hope to provide. This extra attention will help you learn Spanish faster while at the same time truly enjoying your stay in Valencia. From a teaching perspective, the Spanish language school in Valenica, Spain makes use of the communicative approach to teaching Spanish. This system helps students to study and learn Spanish in a very short period of time.
The Valencia Spanish School offers a variety of well thought out Spanish programs. Students who come to this Spanish school to study and learn Spanish can take general Spanish courses OR courses focused on specialized Spanish topics. Specialized Spanish instruction (medical, business, etc.) is typically provided in a private Spanish class setting.
Besides great Spanish programs, the Spanish school also offers a range of weekly cultural activities and excursions.
We are confident that you will find the Spanish language school in Valencia, Spain to be a great place to study and learn Spanish..
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Valencia, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located no more than 20 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 1 OR 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between 10-20 minutes from the Spanish school.
- Studio apartment
- If you want complete privacy select this option
- Located in the city center
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$430||$795||$1,165||$1,530||$365|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 1 Meal Per Day||480||$8295||$1,315||$1,730||$415|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$515||$970||$1,425||$1,880||$455|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Studio Option & NO MEALS||$895||$1,545||$2,190||$2,775||$680|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$465||$870||$1,275||$1,680||$405|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 1 Meal Per Day||$515||$970||$1,425||$1,880||$455|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$555||$1,045||$1,535||$2,030||$490|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Studio Option & NO MEALS||$935||$1,620||$2,303||$2,926||$715|
- Spanish classes have a max of 10 students
- Host family option includes 1 OR 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment or studio option.
- High Season pricing for Apt (July & Aug). Apt add $125 for 1 week, $215 for 2 weeks, $300 for 3 weeks, $375 for 4 weeks
- Code 2018
Spanish Programs at the Valencia Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year if you have some Spanish. Absolute beginners must start on the following dates:
Jan 8, 22 Feb 5, 19 March 5, 20 April 3, 16, 30 May 14, 28 June 4, 18, 25 July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 Aug 6, 13, 20, 27 Sept 3, 10, 17 Oct 1, 15 Nov 5, 19 Dec 3, 17
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 1 or 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Studio apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here