Vejer Spanish School
The Vejer Spanish School is a small and personal school located in a very special environment. The Vejer Spanish School is ideal for the person who wants to experience and learn the Spanish way of life in very unique surroundings. Most people who travel to Spain to learn Spanish study in one of the more well known cities. Those who come to study and learn Spanish in Vejer have the opportunity to experience a more traditional side of Spain.
The Vejer Spanish School offers group Spanish programs as its main offer. Learn Spanish in a small group (max 10 students) Spanish class. Each class is divided up by language level. As such you will be in a Spanish class with other people at your level of Spanish.
The Vejer Spanish School offers Spanish courses and programs that emphasize the participant’s ability to learn and communicate in Spanish. The goal of the Spanish school is to help the student intensively develop their linguistic skills. While the reading and writing aspect is covered the main emphasis is working on a students speaking abilities.
As with any of our Spanish programs, in the afternoons and on the weekends, the Vejer Spanish School arranges cultural activities and weekend excursions. After all not only do you want to learn Spanish, but you want to learn about Vejer and Spain as well!
Vejer is a unique place in Spain to study and learn Spanish in.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Vejer, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located close to the Vejer Spanish School.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located a short distance from the Vejer Spanish School.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$515||$965||$1,395||$1,820||$440|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$595||$1,125||$1,640||$2,140||$520|
- Spanish classes have a max of 10 students
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- High Season add on $45 per week (July & Aug)
Spanish Programs at the Vejer Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here