Spanish Abroad, Inc. was founded in 1996. Today our company is considered a leader in the field of Spanish immersion programs.
Since our company was founded we have sent tens of thousands of individuals to Spanish programs throughout Latin America & Spain.
Our customers range from very young children up to retired individuals. Over the years we have designed programs for not only individuals, but have created programs for universities, major corporations, local governments and the US government.
Why Should You Choose To Use Spanish Abroad, Inc.?
You will find our prices EQUAL to or LESS than the prices offered by the Spanish language schools themselves. Why pay more to go directly to a school when you can save money when you use our services.
Respect & Recognition:
Today Spanish Abroad, Inc. is widely recognized as one of the leading Study Abroad providers in North America. This view is held by our partner schools, various universities, numerous study abroad organizations, businesses and government organizations, and most importantly by our former clients.
- If you like, we would be more than happy to provide you with a list of references of former clients.
- We would also encourage you to visit the Better Business Bureau to find out our status with this organization. We are very proud to state that the BBB gives Spanish Abroad, Inc. an A+ rating.
- National Geographic visited our Costa Rica location.
- We have been mentioned and or recommended by prominent travel guide book companies such as Rough Guides & Lonely Planet.
Spanish Abroad, Inc. was founded in 1996. During this time our company has sent tens of thousands of individuals to schools throughout the world.
- When you contact our office you will have the chance to talk with someone who has personally visited the country, city and school you may be interested in. We are confident that you will find this expertise to be invaluable in helping you decide upon an appropriate location and/or school.
- Additionally, once you register you will find that many questions will arise prior to your departure date. Having a professional and courteous contact person here at Spanish Abroad, Inc. will mean you get the answers you need quickly. The end result will be that you will be better prepared for you time abroad, and as such should have a wonderful and very productive experience.
The Spanish Schools:
We do not own the Spanish language schools listed on our website. We have however selected what we feel to be are some of the best Spanish schools in each country and are very proud of the schools that we work with.
- We do not list the names of the schools we work with on our site. However you are free to ask us the names and we are more than happy to provide you with the names upon request.
- Upon registration you of course receive the full name, address and contact information for the Spanish school you have registred with.
- While some people may find our site, find out about a school and then go directly to them, we find that most people value the services we provide and register directly with us.
- This attitude is simply part of our philosophy. We want to provide you with the best information available so that you can make an educated decision as to what is the best school for you.
Ease of Communication:
When you deal with Spanish Abroad, Inc. you are dealing with an organization located in the USA.
- Our office hours are set up so that you will find that no matter where you call from you should be able to talk to someone immediately. Our office hours are from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday (Mountain Standard Time). During normal business hours it is unlikely you will ever get an automated response but instead will be able to talk directly with one of our staff. If calling outside of business hours you can be assured that we will return your call as soon as our offices open.
- Send us an email and you will receive a response typically within just a few hours…if not even sooner. Today people expect quick responses, and we are set up to provide this.
- If you need to contact us for some reason outside of business hours, you can also call our emergency number.
- When our clients are in another country they have the opportunity to call our offices or emergency numbers collect at any time.
- In essence our business is set up to allow easy communicationbetween you and us.
Ease of Registration:
The registration process with our company is quick and easy. You can register online, by phone, by fax or through the mail. In most cases we can get you a confirmation back for your program within 24 hours or quicker.
While there are many good schools around the world, going directly to them incurs some risks to you. What is your recourse if something goes wrong? Dealing with a school in another country can be tricky if not impossible.
When you deal with Spanish Abroad, Inc. you are dealing with a company based in the USA. Your questions, payments, etc. are all done through the USA. For many people this is an important consideration.