Spanish Programs in Antigua, Guatemala
The Antigua Spanish School (option #2) is located in a beautiful building in the heart of Antigua, Guatemala. Founded in the 1990’s this Spanish school has gained a reputation as offering quality Spanish immersion programs. The Spanish programs offered by the Antigua Spanish School (option #2) are endorsed by both the Ministerio de Educacion de Guatemala and the Instituto Guatelmalteco de Turismo.
Spanish classes are offered Mondays through Fridays from 8:00-12:00 and 2:00-5:00. Students can start a program any Monday throughout the year. Spanish programs are designed to allow students to learn Spanish in the shortest time possible. Students can study and learn Spanish in a program that runs anywhere from 4 or 6 lessons per day.
The Antigua Spanish School (option #2) offers a relaxed tranquil environment in a colonial style building with bougainvillea-filled gardens. Some students also enjoy walking in the park or strolling through town with their professors. A few have even been known to study Spanish over a beer in a local cantina!
Besides the standard option of staying with a local host family, the Spanish language school also offers 2 different student residences for students who want a little more privacy.
We think this Spanish language school is a great place to learn Spanish while at the same discovering Antigua and the rest of Guatemala.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Antigua, Guatemala.
Spanish Program Options
Private 4 Spanish Program
- Take 4 Spanish classes per day in a private class setting
- Customize the Spanish to fit your learning needs
- Open to all levels of Spanish proficiency
Private 6 Spanish Programs
- The most intensive Spanish program
- Learn Spanish quickly
- Like any program customize this Spanish program to fit your needs.
- Cover the topics YOU want to cover!
- Stay with a local host family
- Private room (you can share a room with someone you are traveling with if you like)
- Friends or family can stay in the same host family and get a private room or share.
- 3 meals per day.
- The host families are within walking distance.
- Towels & sheets included.
- Stay in a shared student residence
- Share a student residence with other students.
- Private room
- Shared bath
- 3 meals per day
- Share common areas.
- Walking distance to the Spanish school
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 3 Meals Per Day||$280||$560||$840||$1,120||$270|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Residence Option 3 Meals Per Day||$290||$580||$880||$1.160||$280|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 3 Meals Per Day||$310||$620||$940||$1,240||$300|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Residence Option 3 Meals Per Day||$320||$640||$970||$1,280||$310|
- Private classes 4-6 per day
- Host family option includes 3 meals per day
- Residence included 3 meals per day
- Airport pickup is available for fee
- Code (S)
Spanish Programs at our Antigua Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- Accommodations in a shared student residence (if selected)
- Private room in student residence
- 3 meals per day when selecting accommodations
- Handouts and books
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here