Barcelona Spanish School Option #1
The Barcelona Spanish School option #1 is situated in the center of Barcelona, just a short distance away from the Plaza Catalunya, which is the central square in Barcelona and the communications hub of the city.
The Barcelona Spanish School occupies 6 floors of a large historic corner building in Barcelona, which has a distinctive, triangular shape. The Spanish school has over 30 air-conditioned classrooms, an internet cafe, free Wi-Fi, a study center and library, a bar (food and drinks) and a large terrace. To say that the facilities at the Barcelona Spanish School are top-notch would be an understatement.
The Barcelona Spanish School in Spain offers a variety of excellent Spanish programs designed for students of all different levels of Spanish. Students can study and learn both general and specialized Spanish topics. Each year students from every part of the world come to this school to learn Spanish. The Spanish school consistently receives excellent reviews.
Apart from learning the Spanish language in Barcelona, you will probably want to see more of Spain and to get to know more about Spanish life and culture. As such, the Barcelona Spanish School organizes a whole range of interesting activities. During the week you will have the opportunity to partake in a variety of activities ranging from visits to local historical sites to intercambios with Spaniards. During the weekends, students will also have a chance to participate in full day excursions to different points of interest around Barcelona.
We are confident that the Barcelona Spanish School in Spain is a great place to learn Spanish.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Barcelona, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located within 20 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Shared room is possible
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between 10-20 minutes from the Spanish school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$585||$1,170||$1,745||$2,315||$550|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 1 Meal Per Day||$525||$1,045||$1,555||$2,065||$495|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$575||$1,145||$1,705||$2,265||$550|
|Spanish & Culture Program With Apartment & NO MEALS||$660||$1,320||$1,965||$2,615||$625|
|Spanish & Culture Program With Host Family Option & 1 Meal Per Day||$595||$1,195||$1,780||$2,265||$575|
|Spanish & Culture Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$645||$1,295||$1,930||$2,565||$625|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 10 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Shared Room in an apartment reduces the price by $65 per week
- Airport pickup $110
- Code (I) 2018
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Barcelona Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here