Study & Learn Spanish In Barcelona, Spain
The Barcelona Spanish School option #2 is very centrally located in Barcelona. This location is close to virtually anything you could want to see or do in Barcelona. As such we feel it is the ideal place to come to study and learn Spanish in Barcelona. We would classify the facilities as excellent. The Barcelona Spanish School has more than 40 bright and airy classrooms, large common areas, free Wi-Fi, 20+ computers for student use, conference rooms, and a snack area.
The mix of students who come to study and learn Spanish at the Barcelona Spanish School is very international. Furthermore the feedback on the school evaluations are excellent.
The Barcelona Spanish School offers both group and private Spanish classes. Most students opt to learn Spanish in the small group setting. However if you need to learn Spanish faster or desire to cover specialized topics, the Spanish program can arrange something for you.
Throughout the week the Spanish school offers interesting cultural activities and excursions. The idea is not only do you learn Spanish while in Barcelona, but you will also have a chance to learn more about the city and Spain.
We think the Barcelona Spanish School is a great place to study and learn Spanish in during your stay in Spain.
Spanish Program Options
Group 5 Spanish Program
- Study and learn Spanish in a small group class
- Max 8 students per Spanish class
- Study Spanish for 4 classes per day
- Follow that up with 1 cultural class per day
- 5 classes per day (4 Spanish classes / 1 cultural class)
- Classes are Monday – Friday
Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program
- A very intensive Spanish group program
- Study and learn Spanish rapidly with this program
- 6 Spanish classes per day
- 1 cultural class per day
- 7 classes per day (6 Spanish classes / 1 cultural class)
- Max 8 students
- Classes are Monday – Friday
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Bed linen and laundry service included (once per week for linens and blankets)
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
- Bed linens and towels included
- Student Residence Option
- Located close to the school
- Stay in a residence with other students
- Include a kitchen and common areas
- WiFi, laundry service, maid service
- 2 meals per day
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$515||$950||$1,390||$1,825||$425|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$575||$1,075||$1,570||$2,070||$490|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Student Residence Option 2 Meals Per Day||$705||$1,335||$1,965||$2,595||$615|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$685||$1,295||$1,905||$2,515||$585|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$745||$1,420||$2,090||$2,760||$650|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Student Residence Option 2 Meals Per Day||$840||$1,600||$2,360||$3,120||$750|
- Study and Learn Spanish in groups with NO MORE than 8 students
- Host family and residence option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Airport Pickup $110
- Code (D) 2019
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Barcelona Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family or residence (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here