Spanish Schools in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Buenos Aires Spanish School (option #1) in Buenos Aires, Argentina is conveniently located close to most sites of interest within the city. The actual area of Buenos Aires the Spanish school is located in is the historic city center. The nearest major point of interest is the famous Obelisc. The Buenos Aires Spanish School has been in business for a number of years, and over this time the school has gained a world-wide reputation for the quality of Spanish language immersion programs that it provides. Our clients have consistently rated this Spanish language school as excellent.
The Buenos Aires Spanish School offers both group and private Spanish courses. The Spanish programs are available to students of any level of Spanish proficiency ranging from those who are absolute beginner up to those who are close to fluency. Students at this Spanish school come from all over the world, however the majority come from either Europe or North America. Spanish classes are held from Monday through Friday.
The Spanish school is situated in a wonderful building full of spacious and modern classrooms. Students have access to a leisure room and a large study area. Additionally there is WiFi and a free coffee bar. There is also a small balcony that overlooks the Plaza del Congreso where students can relax.
As with many of our other Spanish language schools, this school not only provides the ability to learn Spanish, but can also provide specialized programs for business people, medical personnel, lawyers, etc. Check with us for more details about being able to study Spanish in these specialized programs.
The Spanish school in Buenos Aires, Argentina also offers a number of different excursions or activities for our Spanish language students each week. Some of the more popular activities include tango workshops, cooking classes, and Latin American movie night. These activities give students a chance to practice and learn Spanish and to learn more about Buenos Aires and Argentina.
We think the Buenos Aires Spanish School is a wonderful place to learn Spanish while at the same discovering Buenos Aires and the rest of Argentina.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Spanish Program Options
Group 4 Spanish Program
- Learn Spanish in a small group
- No more than 6 students in a Spanish class
- Any level of proficiency. Classes are organized by level
Combined 6 Spanish Program
- An extremely popular Spanish program.
- Learn Spanish in both group and private classes.
- 4 group classes per day followed by 2 private lessons per day
- Use private classes to customize the program for your needs.
Private 4 Spanish Programs
- 4 classes per day of private Spanish classes.
- A very intensive Spanish program option.
- Learn Spanish at your own pace.
- Study Spanish topics of interest to you if you like.
- You can customize this program to fit your needs.
- Cover the topics YOU want to cover!
- Stay with a local host family
- Private room (you can share a room with someone you are traveling with if you like)
- Friends or family can stay in the same host family and get a private room or share.
- 2 meals per day except on SAT & SUN
- Towels & sheets included.
- Stay in a shared apartment
- Perfect for those who don’t want to stay in a host family
- Most apartments are 3 bedrooms in size.
- NO MEALS included.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program No Accommodations||$255||$455||$635||$825||$190|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Shared Apartment NO MEALS||$550||$1,035||$1,520||$2,005||$485|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$550||$1,035||$1,520||$2,005||$485|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program No Accommodations||$515||$965||$1,415||$1,865||$450|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Shared Apartment NO MEALS||$810||$1,555||$2,300||$3,045||$745|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$810||$1,555||$2,300||$3,045||$745|
|Private 4 Spanish Program No Accommodations||$605||$1,145||$1,685||$2,225||$540|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Shared Apartment NO MEALS||$900||$1,735||$2,570||$3,405||$835|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$900||$1,735||$2,570||$3,405||$835|
- Includes accommodation (if selected)
- 2 meals per day when staying with local host family
- Airport pickup available for an extra fee
- Code (A)
Spanish Programs at our Buenos Aires Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Handouts and books
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here