The Buenos Aires Spanish School (option 2) is located in the heart of the city and just a few blocks away from both the Parliament and the Recoleta. This location offers easy access to and from the Spanish school, plus many other important areas within the city. As such, everything you could want to see or do is within a short distance of the Spanish school. In this part of Buenos Aires one can find hundreds of bars, countless restaurants, excellent shopping areas, cyber cafes, dozens of theaters, plus much more!
Over the years, the language school has gained a reputation for providing the best Spanish courses in Argentina and South America due to its excellent classes and teachers, and the very personalized service offered to its students. All teachers have Masters Degrees from the University of Buenos Aires and a minimum of 5-10 years experience. It is hard to find this combination of quality of experience at most schools in Buenos Aires. The school prides itself in providing the same quality of Spanish courses in a fraction of the time needed at other Spanish schools in Argentina. The Buenos Aires Spanish continually hosts and teaches many professionals from Fortune 500 companies. Students come from around the world to learn Spanish at this location.
Students taking Spanish courses in Buenos Aires can learn Spanish in a small group or take private instruction. When you learn Spanish in a private class setting this will allow you to “tailor” a program that will fit their specific needs or goals. In addition to some excellent Spanish courses the Spanish school offers a very active social and cultural activities program. These programs are offered 3-4 times a week and can include full day or weekend trips. By offering these additional activities, students have a chance to not only learn Spanish, but discover the best Argentina has to offer.
Spanish programs at the Buenos Aires Spanish School (option #2) start every week and are open to people of all levels of Spanish proficiency. You can study and learn Spanish for as short as a week or up to a period of months. The choice is yours!
We think this Buenos Aires Spanish School is a wonderful place to learn Spanish!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
[toggle title=”Spanish Program Options” style=”fancy”][/toggle] [toggle title=”Accommodation Options” style=”fancy”]
- Stay with a local host family
- Private room (you can share a room with someone you are traveling with if you like)
- Friends or family can stay in the same host family and get a private room or share.
- 2 meals per day.
- Towels & sheets included.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & Breakfast||$475||$880||$1,285||$1,690||$405|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$575||$1,080||$1,585||$2,090||$505|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & Breakfast||$755||$1,4440||$2,125||$2,810||$685|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$855||$1,640||$2,425||$3,210||$785|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & Breakfast||$840||$1,610||$2,380||$3,150||$770|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$940||$1,810||$2,680||$3,550||$870|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & Breakfast||$1,120||$2,170||$3,220||$4,270||$1,050|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$1,220||$2,370||$3,520||$4,670||$1,150|
- Group Spanish courses
- Host family option includes 1 or 2 meals per day
- Airport pickup available for an extra fee
- Code (I)
Spanish Programs at our Buenos Aires Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- 1 or 2 meals per day when staying with host family
- Handouts and books
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here