The Cuernavaca Spanish School Option #1 was founded in the mid 1970’s and is located in a quiet and quaint neighborhood about 10 minutes (walking) north of the zocalo in Cuernavaca. Over the years this Spanish language school has earned an excellent reputation by offering quality, leading edge Spanish instruction to all of its students. The Spanish school facilities are modern and comfortable, and the administration and teachers take a genuine interest in the progress off each student. If you are looking for a smaller Spanish school in Cuenavaca with an emphasis on personal attention, this Spanish language school is an excellent choice.
The Cuernavaca Spanish School offers all of the comforts and services you’ll need such as a cafeteria, auditorium, telephone, fax (including long distance), postal service, e-mail, library, gardens where you can study or relax, a ping-pong table, and a multimedia room where you can watch films in Spanish or Mexican TV programs.
As a standard option, the Cuernavaca Spanish School offers a 5 hour per day small group class Spanish program. If you require something unique or specialized, the Spanish school in Cuernavaca can customize a Spanish program for you. In addition to classes, the Spanish school offers a variety of interesting cultural activities and excursions which allow individuals the opportunity to learn more about the history and culture of Mexico.
If you are looking for a unique place to learn Spanish then you should strongly consider the Cuernavaca Spanish School Option #1.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Cuernavaca, Mexico.[toggle title=”Spanish Program Options” style=”fancy”] [/toggle] [toggle title=”Accommodation Options” style=”fancy”]
- Stay with a local host family
- All host families are located a short distance away from the school in Cuernavaca
- Private room
- If traveling with a friend or family member you can share a room together.
- 1 OR 2 meals per day.
- Another place to practice and improve your Spanish language skills.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 1 Meal Per Day||$515||$930||$1,345||$1,760||$415|
|Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$535||$970||$1,405||$1.840||$435|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 1 Meal Per Day||$730||$1,360||$1,990||$2,260||$630|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Residence Option 2 Meals Per Day||$750||$1,400||$2,050||$2,700||$650|
- Group Spanish programs have a max of 5 students in a class
- Host family option includes a private room and 1 OR 2 meals per day.
- Airport pickup $100 (from Mexico City to Cuernavaca)
- Workbooks $7
- Code (I)
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Cuernavaca Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
School will be closed on the following national holidays. No refunds are made for days missed due to these holidays.
- Monday, February 6, 2017 – Día de la Constitución Mexicana (Mexican Constitution Day)
- Monday, March 20, 2017 – Natalicio de Benito Juárez (Birth of Benito Juárez)
- Monday, May 1st, 2017- Día del Trabajo (Labour Day)
- Monday, November 20, 2017 – Revolución Mexicana (Mexican Revolution)
- Monday, December 25th, 2017- Día de Navidad (Christmas)
- Monday, January 1st, 2018, New year
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 1 OR 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here