The Cuernavaca Spanish School option #2 has been in operation for over 25 years, and is recognized as one of the best Spanish schools in Cuernavaca, Mexico. This Spanish language school is located 10 minutes south (walking) of the Zocalo in Cuernavaca Mexico. The Spanish language teachers and cultural immersion staff are excellent. The Cuernavaca Spanish school has consistently provided excellent Spanish language study programs throughout its history. Students from around the world come here to study Spanish.
Today the Spanish language school is housed in a spacious former residence, with ample gardens, swimming pool, volleyball/basketball court and patios. In addition to offices and classrooms, the administration building includes a computer lab, a reference library, a large living room, and a lecture hall. An on-campus restaurant offers a varied menu of typical Mexican meals.
Besides the normal Spanish programs offered, the Spanish language school can also accommodate individuals who need a specific type of instruction. During the summer months, high school and college age students come to study Spanish.
So that students can apply their newly learned language skills out in the “real world” , several excursions a week are planned to different recreational, cultural, and historical sites. A guide or teacher always goes along so the students have the opportunity to see México like no other tourist would. The cultural and historical significance of these locations is used as topics of conversation in the classrooms.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
[toggle title=”Spanish Program Options” style=”fancy”][/toggle] [toggle title=”Accommodation Options” style=”fancy”]
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Private bath option is an extra $70 per week.
- Special diet requests are an additional $70 per week.
- Requesting a house with WiFi is an additional $25 per week
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$710||$1,195||$1,715||$2,105||$500|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$930||$1,760||$2,590||$3,415||$830|
- Max 5 students in the group Spanish programs
- Host family option includes 3 meals per day.
- Airport pickup $120
- Code (C)
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Cuernavaca Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
Holidays: Jan 1, Feb 5, March 21, April 14, May 1, Sept 16, Nov 20, Dec 1, 25[/toggle] [toggle title=”What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?” style=”fancy”]
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 3 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- School materials
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here