Spanish Schools in Cusco, Peru
The Cusco Spanish School (option #1) resides in the heart of Cusco, just minutes away from the impressive Plaza de Armas. The Spanish school resides in a nice building with close to 20 classrooms, break areas, a kitchen, patios, and offers Wi-Fi. Participants at this Spanish school come from around the world. The Spanish programs offered are consistently rated as excellent.
The Cusco Spanish School (option #1) offers an array of quality Spanish programs which are open to students of any level of Spanish proficiency. These programs begin every Monday throughout the year. You can study and learn Spanish for as short as 1 week or stay up to a period of months. The choice is yours!
Most students opt for the Standard Group 4 Spanish Program. However for those that need something more intensive the Combined or Private Spanish programs are excellent choices. You want something unique? Check out the Activa Spanish Program.
We feel that the Cusco Spanish School (option#1) has a nice mix of Spanish programs, all of which will help you learn Spanish in a short period of time. You can study Spanish in Cusco during any time of the year and for any length of time. So why not start now?
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Cusco, Peru.
Spanish Program Options
Standard Group 4 Spanish Program
- Learn Spanish in a small group setting with no more than 5 individuals in a class
- Spanish programs run Monday through Friday.
- Typically the Spanish programs run in the mornings. However during some times of the year the school will schedule afternoon classes.
Combined 6 Spanish Program
- This Spanish program tends to be a favorite among students
- Your first 4 classes are in the Standard Group 4 Spanish Program setting.
- After a break you will 2 more classes in a private class setting.
- Ideal Spanish program if you need to learn Spanish quickly or need to learn specific Spanish vocabulary
Private 4 Spanish Programs
- This Spanish program offers you the most flexibility
- You can learn Spanish at your own pace
- Study topics of interest to you (medical Spanish, business Spanish, etc.)
- The choice is yours!
- Live with a local host family in Cusco
- Private room is the standard option.
- Share a room with a friend or family member if you want
- 2 meals each day
- No more than 10-15 minutes away from the school by walking or public transportation
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$390||$740||$1,090||$1,440||$350|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$540||$1,040||$1,540||$2,040||$500|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$510||$980||$1,450||$1,920||$470|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$660||$1,280||$1,900||$2,520||$620|
|Activa Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$660||$1,320||$1,980||$2,640||$660|
- Group Spanish programs have no more than 5 students in any one class
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day
- Airport pickup in Cusco is $20
- Code (L)
Spanish Programs at our Cusco Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- 2 meals each day with host family
- Books and other school material
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here
See videos of Peru on our site here.