Spanish Schools In Granada, Spain
Study and learn Spanish in beautiful and historic Granada, Spain. The Granada Spanish School is located in the center of Granada, only a short distance away from the Alhambra, the Cathedral, and the Albaicin. The Granada Spanish School offers is a small school that offers very personalized attention and service. Currently the Granada Spanish School has 5 classrooms, a nice break area, a small library, and has free Wi-Fi for the students. If you want to learn Spanish in a great environment, the Granada Spanish School is a wonderful option!
The Granada Spanish School open in the mid 1990’s and today has a reputation as an excellent institution. Most who come to study and learn Spanish at this location opt for the Standard Group Program. It is possible however to study and learn Spanish in a private class setting if you need to learn Spanish quickly or need to cover specialized topics.
The group Spanish classes have a maximum of 8 students in a class. A small class size means that you will get the personalized service and attention you need in order to learn Spanish quickly and effectively. Spanish classes are divided by level to ensure that you are in a class with other students who have similar levels of Spanish proficiency.
Each day after your Spanish class the Granada Spanish School offers or arranges cultural activities or excursions. The idea is that you will study and learn Spanish in the morning and then during the afternoon have a chance to learn about Granada and the local culture.
If you are looking for a unique place to learn Spanish then you should strongly consider the Granada Spanish School in Chile.
Spanish Program Options
Standard Group 4 Spanish Program
- The most popular Spanish program option
- Learn Spanish in a class that has a maximum of 8 students
- Small group classes are a great way to learn Spanish
- 4 classes per day
- Classes are Monday – Friday
Group 6 Spanish Program
- If you want an intensive group Spanish program consider this option
- Study and learn Spanish for 6 classes per day
- A max of 8 students per class
Classes are Monday – Friday
Combined 5 Spanish Program
- A combination of group and private Spanish classes
- Study and learn Spanish for 5 classes per day
- 4 group classes per day plus 1 private class per day
- A max of 8 students per class in the group portion
- Classes are Monday – Friday
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 10-20 minutes from the Spanish school
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Student apartments are 10-20 minutes from the Spanish school in Granada
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Shared Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$405||$715||$995||$1,280||$275|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$550||$1,010||$1,455||$1,895||$440|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Shared Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$545||$945||$1,315||$1,675||$370|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$690||$1,240||$1,765||$2,290||$535|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Shared Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$570||$1,040||$1,485||$1,925||$435|
|Combined 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$715||$1,335||$1,935||$2,545||$600|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 8 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Airport pickup $75 (airport in Granada)
- Code 2019
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Granada Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here