Spanish Schools In Guadalajara, Mexico
The Guadalajara Spanish School option #1 is an extension of one of the local universities. The Spanish school prides themselves on their capacity to train Spanish language students who are willing to close the gap between cultures and able to benefit from the diversity and openness that this Spanish language immersion study program offers.
The Guadalajara Spanish School provides students with a rigorous and challenging Spanish language immersion program, taught by a committed and respected university faculty. The quality of instruction at the Guadalajara Spanish School is recognized by numerous major universities around the world.
Though part of the university, the Guadalajara Spanish School is located in a separate building away from the rest of the university in a beautiful residential area of Guadalajara. The facilities are some of the nicest you will find anywhere in Latin America. From the steps of the Spanish langauge school, one is only blocks away from virtually everything of interest in Guadalajara.
If you are looking for a unique place to learn Spanish then you should strongly consider the Guadalajara Spanish School in Mexico.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Spanish Program Options
Group 5 Spanish Program
- Learn Spanish in a group setting.
- Max 15 students in a Spanish class
- Study and Learn Spanish effectively with personalized attention that small group classes offer
- Classes are held Monday – Friday
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 3 meals per day.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra 2 Weeks|
|Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||Not Available||$1,070||Not Available||$2,025||$950|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 15 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 3 meals per day.
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Guadalajara Spanish School start on the following dates: Jan 5, 19, Feb 3, 16, March 2, 17, April 13, 27, May 11, June 1, 15, 29, July 13, 27, Aug 17, 31, Sep 14, 28, Oct 13, 26 Nov 9, 23, Dec 7
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
No classes Jan 1, Feb 2, March 30 to April 10, May 1, Aug 13, 14, Sept 16, Oct 12 Nov 16, Dec 21-31
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 3 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here