Learn Spanish In Guadalajara, Mexico
The Guadalajara Spanish School option #2 is considered one of the finest Spanish schools in Mexico. If you are looking for a great place to learn Spanish in Guadalajara you should strongly consider this school. The Guadalajara Spanish School is committed to making your time studying and learning Spanish in Mexico as memorable and educationally productive as possible.
The Guadalajara Spanish School arranges programs in both group and private class formats. This allows you to learn Spanish in a setting that is appropriate for your needs. Most people opt to learn Spanish in a group setting. However some prefer or need to learn Spanish in a private class setting. Private classes can be used to cover general or specialized topics.
In addition to teaching foreigners Spanish, the Guadalajara Spanish School currently teaches over 2,000 Mexican students learning English as a foreign language. This is allows our clients an excellent opportunity to meet and interact with the locals.
If you want to learn Spanish in Guadalajara, we feel the Guadalajara Spanish School is a great option.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Guadalajara, Mexico.
Spanish Program Options
Standard Group 4 Spanish Program
- Max 8 students in a class. 4 classes per day
- Small groups are a great format to learn Spanish in.
- Small groups allow plenty of personalized attention.
- After classes students have the option to participate in a 1 hour intercambio with native Spanish speakers.
- Classes are Monday – Friday
Private 4 Spanish Programs
- A very popular intensive program option.
- If you need to learn Spanish quickly this is a good option for you.
- Learn general Spanish or work on topics of interest to you.
- Private Spanish programs can be customized to your specifications.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$380||$645||$855||$1,060||$255|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$535||$1,020||$1,505||$1,985||$485|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 6 students in a class.
- 3 meals per day when staying with host family.
- Airport pickup $50
Start Dates & Holidays
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Guadalajara Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
National School Holidays:
- January (1) New Year’s Day
- First Monday of February: Constitution Day
- Third Monday of March: Benito Juarez Birthday
- Easter Holiday
- May (1) Labor Day
- September (16) Independence Day
- Third Monday of November: Revolution of 1910
- Christmas Vacation
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here