Spanish Schools In Madrid, Spain
The Madrid Spanish School in Madrid is located in the bustling heart of the city. What this means is that will have easy access to all sites of interest in Madrid. The Madrid Spanish School has very modern classrooms, a multimedia and computer room, a library, video and audio facilities, and a meeting room with library. It is a great place to come to study and learn Spanish!
The Madrid Spanish School has a very responsive and friendly staff. The Spanish school has a series of well thought out Spanish programs all designed to ensure that you learn Spanish quickly and efficiently. The attention to detail the Spanish school offers has helped it to earn a reputation as one of the finest Spanish schools in Spain. Students from countless countries come to the Madrid Spanish School to study and learn Spanish.
The lessons at the Madrid Spanish School are lively and varied. The emphasis of the Spanish programs is on conversation, but there is quite a bit of focus on developing your listening, reading, and writing skills. To ensure that the Spanish lessons are as practical as possible, you will work with newspaper articles, learn how to conduct a telephone conversation in Spanish and other practical applications for example.
The Madrid Spanish School can and does offer specialized Spanish language training. If you need to learn Spanish for some particular profession or specific area, the Spanish school can arrange a program to fit your particular needs. Please contact for more details.
Madrid is one of Europe’s great cities. Why not come study and learn Spanish at the Madrid Spanish School?
Spanish Program Options
Group 5 Spanish Program
- Learn Spanish in a small group.
- Never more than 8 students in a Spanish class.
- Learn Spanish quickly with the personalized attention a small group offers.
- Classes are Monday – Friday
- 4 Spanish classes per day
- 1 cultural class per day
Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program
- A great for those wanting a more intensive Spanish course
- 5 lessons per day in group classes
- 1 culture class per day
- A very intensive Spanish program
- Learn more Spanish in a short period of time
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located within about 10-25 minutes from the Madrid Spanish School
- You have your own private room
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- No meals included
- Bed linens and towels included
- Share common areas with other students
- Stay in a student residence
- Perfect way to meet a lot of other students
- Shared kitchen and common areas
- 2 meals per day
- Laundry service, maid service, Wifi
- Not far from the Spanish school
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$515||$950||$1,390||$1,825||$425|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$575||$1,075||$1,570||$2,070||$490|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Student Residence Option 2 Meals Per Day||$705||$1,335||$1,965||$2,595||$615|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$685||$1,295||$1,905||$2,515||$585|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$745||$1,420||$2,090||$2,760||$650|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Student Residence Option 2 Meals Per Day||$840||$1,600||$2,360||$3,120||$750|
- Max of 8 students in the group Spanish classes
- Host family and residence option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Airport pickup $110
- Code (D) 2019
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Madrid Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family or residence (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family or residence (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here