Spanish Programs in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
The Manuel Antonio Spanish School was founded in the early 1990’s and today is considered to offer some of the best Spanish programs in Costa Rica. The Spanish language programs offered by the Manuel Antonio Spanish School can accommodate students of all levels of Spanish language proficiency. The Spanish programs are well-known for the very personalized attention the instructors provide to all of our students. Combine this attention with a very comfortable and friendly atmosphere and you have the perfect environment to study and learn Spanish in. Over the years students from around the world participated in these Spanish programs.
The Spanish programs start each and every Monday of the year. The emphasis of the Spanish programs are to allow the student to study and learn Spanish in a very short period of time. At a minimum you can take as short as a 1 week Spanish program. Some students will study Spanish for a period of months. The length of time you participate in one of these Spanish programs is entirely up to you. You can opt from group, private or a combination of group and private Spanish programs.
Most of the Spanish programs are held during the morning hours. During peak times of the year the Manuel Antonio Spanish School will schedule classes in the afternoons as well. After classes and during the weekends students can participate in cultural activities and exciting excursions.
The Manuel Antonio Spanish school is situated in the area next to the Manuel Antonio National Park which has long been considered one of the most beautiful national park and beach areas along the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. The Manuel Antonio National Park offers students stunning white sand beaches, rainforest, and abundant flora and fauna. The amount of wildlife is incredible.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.
Spanish Program Options
Standard Group 4 Spanish Program
- 4 Spanish lessons per day (M-F) in class sizes of NO MORE than 8 individuals.
- Average class size ranges from 5-8 students.
- During your Spanish program you will have classes in either the morning or in the afternoon. Most of the Spanish programs are held in the morning. Students participate actively in a small group environment. Each student is assured attention to his individual academic needs.
Combined 6 Spanish Program
- A very popular Spanish program option.
- You will take 4 classes in the morning. The format is the same as the Standard Group 4 Spanish Program
- After a break for lunch you will take 2 more classes in a private class setting.
- The private portion of this Spanish program can be used to cover any type of Spanish language topic you prefer.
- A great way to learn Spanish in a very short period of time.
Private 4 Spanish Programs
- An excellent Spanish program
- You can study and learn Spanish in a very intensive learning environment.
- Cover the topics YOU want to cover
- Work at your own pace.
- Learn specialized Spanish vocabulary
- Improve your general Spanish language proficiency
- The choice is yours!
- Stay with a local host family
- Private room (you can share a room with someone you are traveling with if you like)
- Friends or family can stay in the same host family and get a private room or share.
- 2 meals per day
- Laundry service included
- Many host families are within walking distance
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$605||$1,210||$1,815||$2,240||$555|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$905||$1,810||$2,715||$3,305||$825|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$905||$1,810||$2,715||$3,305||$825|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 8 students in a class
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day
- Airport pickup from Quepos is free
Spanish Programs at our Manuel Antonio Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. In most cases this can be accommodated.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family
- Private room when staying with a local host family
- Laundry service with your host family
- Handouts and books
- WiFi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here