Spanish Schools In Mexico City, Mexico
The Mexico City Spanish School is located in a charming area of the city known as Colonia Condesa. This area is considered one of the most traditional and central areas within the city. This part of Mexico City is well-known both for culture and entertainment. The Mexico City Spanish School is located in a beautiful 2 story colonial style building.
The makeup of the students at the Mexico City Spanish School has a distinctive international feel to it. Each year students from around the world come to this school to learn Spanish.
Today the Spanish language school has combined professionalism along with a friendly atmosphere to create one of the best places to go in Mexico to study and learn Spanish. With a select and dynamic team of very dedicated and qualified teachers the Mexico City Spanish School is ready to convert your stay in Mexico into a unique, unforgettable and effective language learning experience.
The Spanish language lessons at the school are lively and varied. The classes themselves are broken up into different blocks: one portion deals with the language itself along with the structures and communicative functions. Another portion focuses on various cultural themes in order to develop all the necessary skills and abilities: aural understanding, oral expression, and reading and writing comprehension.
While most students take the group courses, this school offers private instruction for those who have little time or need to cover specialized topics.
We are sure you will find Mexico City a wonderful place to learn Spanish!
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Mexico City, Mexico.
Spanish Program Options
Standard Group 4 Spanish Program
- Learn Spanish in a small group setting
- Spanish classes have a max of 9 students in a class
- Classes are Monday – Friday
Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program
- A more intensive group Spanish program
- Great option for those who need to learn Spanish more rapidly
- Max of 9 students per Spanish class
Private 4 Spanish Programs
- The most intensive Spanish program option.
- The best choice for those who wish to learn Spanish as rapidly as possible.
- Learn general Spanish or work on topics of interest to you.
- You can design this course to fit your very specific needs.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Stay in a student residence
- Private room in the residence
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 CLASSES ONLY No Accommodations||$210||$370||$530||$690||$160|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence & NO MEALS||$390||$730||$1,070||$1,410||$340|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$450||$850||$1,250||$1,650||$400|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Residence & NO MEALS||$450||$850||$1,250||$1,650||$395|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$510||$970||$1,430||$1,890||$460|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Residence & NO MEALS||$670||$1,290||$1,910||$2,530||$620|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$730||$1,410||$2,090||$2,770||$680|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 9 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the student residence option.
- NO AIRPORT PICKUP
Spanish Programs at the Mexico City Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a student residence (if selected)
- Private room in a student residence (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here