The Morelia Spanish School is a top quality school which is conscious of the needs of foreign language students. The Spanish school offers its students the opportunity to study and learn Spanish in a friendly atmosphere, and at the same time puts the students in touch with the richness of Mexican culture.
The Morelia Spanish School utilizes a typical colonial style building that has 21 study rooms as well as patios, terraces, a computer room with internet and multimedia, a video room, recreational areas, offices and restrooms. Due to its central location of the Spanish school, all the major sights of interest within Morelia are within walking distance.
The instructors at the Morelia Spanish School have years of experience teaching Spanish to foreigners. Furthermore, teachers receive in-house training to assure a high quality Spanish language course adapted towards your needs. All of the Spanish teachers are Mexican but can and do speak English, thus ensuring that communicating with you will be no problem.
The most popular course at the Morelia Spanish School is private instruction.
Morelia is a great place to learn Spanish while at the same time getting to experience and amazing part of Mexico.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Morelia, Mexico.
[toggle title=”Spanish Program Options” style=”fancy”][/toggle] [toggle title=”Accommodation Options” style=”fancy”]
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You get your own private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 3 meals per day.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$370||$740||$1,105||$1,475||$370|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 3 Meals Per Day||$550||$1,095||$1,645||$2,195||$550|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 6 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
Spanish Programs at the Morelia Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here