The Oaxaca Spanish School option #1 provides students with an excellent opportunity to learn Spanish in a short period of time while being immersed in the Mexican culture. The dedicated staff of professional Spanish language teachers, combined with effective teaching methods, helps maximize the student’s learning capabilities. From top to bottom the Oaxaca Spanish School is a quality organization. Its facilities are among the best found in Mexico.
The Oaxaca Spanish School is located in the heart of Oaxaca’s Historical Center, just a couple of blocks from the beautiful Santo Domingo convent (now a museum) and 4 blocks from Oaxaca’s “Zocalo” (downtown square). Due to the Spanish school’s location, students are surrounded by a number of cafes, art galleries, museums, shops and internet cafes.
The Oaxaca Spanish School is set in a typical colonial building with a large main patio where students get together during the breaks. This old style construction with thick colonial walls keeps the classrooms cool throughout the year. The building is built-in the typical colonial style so common in this part of Mexico. This style of architecture creates a relaxed and inviting atmosphere that encourages intensive learning.
In addition to the excellent Spanish programs, beautiful setting and professional staff, the Spanish language school offers a language lab to assist with the students´ communication skills. There is an on-campus library stocked with books on grammar, the local culture, religion and travel in Mexico, and many other publications relating to Mexico.
Oaxaca is a unique part of Mexico and a great destination for those who want to learn Spanish.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Oaxaca, Mexico.
[toggle title=”Spanish Program Options” style=”fancy”]
[/toggle] [toggle title=”Accommodation Options” style=”fancy”]
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Residence Option
- Colonial style house
- 7 rooms with private bath
- Large patios
- Breakfast served
- Shared room available for 2 people traveling together. Reduce the price per person by $70 per week. See prices below.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$525||$985||$1,445||$1,905||$435|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence & Breakfast||$615||$1,175||$1,735||$2,295||$535|
|Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$685||$1,305||$1,925||$2,545||$580|
|Group 5 Spanish Program With Residence & Breakfast||$775||$1,495||$2,215||$2,935||$680|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$735||$1,405||$2,075||$2,745||$645|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Residence & Breakfast||$825||$1,595||$2,365||$3,135||$745|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 6-8 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- Breakfast included with residence option
- Code (D)
Spanish Programs at the Oaxaca Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
Holidays: Jan 1, Feb 6, March 20, April 13, 14, May 1, May 5, Sept 16, Nov 2, 20, Dec 25[/toggle] [toggle title=”What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?” style=”fancy”]
- Accommodations with a local host family or residence (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Breafast in residence
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here